• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

noticed something in 3rdspace last nite

Cern

Regular
any see the Zando-Zan from THE LAST STARFIGHTER in the zocalo? he was the redish guy with the vaguely Hammerhead Shark face...

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

" The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. We can not escape history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose our last best hope."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> any see the Zando-Zan from THE LAST STARFIGHTER in the zocalo? he was the redish guy with the vaguely Hammerhead Shark face...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I did. I didn't think anything of it, but there was someone in the background I remember noticing. Seems to match your description.

------------------
"We live for the one, we die for the one."

yeah! I knew I wasnt crazy. The Zando-Zan was the assassin trying to take out Alex. He scared the S#!T out of me when I was a wee lad...did Optic Nerve do Last Starfighter too? Or is it just a coincidence?
crazy.gif

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

" The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. We can not escape history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose our last best hope."

Those guys scared the hell out of me when I was a little kid too. Now they don't thank god, but they were just so scary. I don't know what it was. But I cringed every time I saw them come up. I guess I was afraid they'd come and take me over too.
shocked.gif

But I think you're right. I'll have to look at my tape again.

Rommie
rommie3.gif

------------------
Keeper of Rommie's Quarters
Commanding Officer of Zeta Squadron
Sworn to Protect the GODDESS
Recipient of the Golden Rommie
"You've just started a war. One you're going to lose." Rommie - All Too Human

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back