• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Lost Tales coming to Sky

Browsing through my Sky magazines at the weekend, I noticed that The Lost Tales are coming to Sky Movies during December ... unfortunately, I appear to have recycled the magazine already, but I don't think there were any specific times given for when it was appearing.

I'll expect a furious backlash from people who thought this was a DVD exclusive! It's like the Corrie special videos all over again...!

;)

It is like going to the cinema, you get to see the story early by buying the DVD.

with one notable exception...

...you'd have to be clinically insane to actually want to buy a Coronation Street DVD.

The show is a total steaming pile of soiled pants.

Browsing through my Sky magazines at the weekend, I noticed that The Lost Tales are coming to Sky Movies during December ... unfortunately, I appear to have recycled the magazine already, but I don't think there were any specific times given for when it was appearing.

Eh...Here in the states, my cable system had it on Demand (for $4.99, I believe) shortly after the DVD was released. I had no problem with it being available so soon after release, personally.

Latest posts

Members online

Back