• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5LR stuff to be shown during Crusade Chain Reaction

Ivanova

Beyond the rim
I haven't seen this posted here, so I thought I should post something. Sometime during the Crusade Chain Reaction on October 8th, starting at 7A.M EST on Scifi, there will be something on B5LR. I'm not sure what because the teaser didn't specify, but there's something.
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Actually that was mentioned here but it looks like the thread has disappeared. Wonder where all the threads went.
crazy.gif
Anyhow, I'm sure we'll all be watching for the news both on TV and here.
smile.gif

------------------
--Never argue with an
idiot. They will drag you
down to their level and
then beat you with
experience.--

Yeah, I noticed that as well. eep.
frown.gif

*nod nod nod* Yep yep yep. I already have all the eps on tape, but I don't think it would hurt to have them all recorded again, just to get the info. I would ask my dad, but I don't think he would want to stay glued to the tv just to get a small commercial. *L* Though, he has done that for me before.
laugh.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Well, whoever catches it, be sure to let everyone know....
smile.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths

"If you're out tonight, don't forget, if you're on your bike, wear white."
- The Rolling Stones, Something Happened To Me Yesterday

Monday I'll be out practicing for a thesis defense. I'll rely on you all for a heads-up as to the B5LR information.

I will, however, be glued to the screen on
"Appearances and Other Deceits", as that's my absolute, complete favorite Crusade episode.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire, the next JMS, neo-academic, President of the Unofficial Society For The Appreciation Of Captain Martel, and keeper of the Sacred Flame Of The Madrecasa.

Assuming that they would like to maximize the "effects" of whatever it is that they are doing, perhaps they will show it late in the evening?

Frizzell

------------------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."
-Jonathan Swift

"Good in theory...
Lousy in practice...
It implies that I am expendable. I am many things. I am bright, personable, charismatic and not a bad dancer but expendable? No."

Assuming they are going to Maximize the effect, I'd expect them to show it several times during the day.

And again on subsequent days. Or weeks, depending on their ad budget/schedule.

This is probably the kickoff for the Ranger's Publicity campaign. It's about the right time.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

I prob won't be able to watch all since its 12 hours. I hope I don't miss the B5lr stuff, since Im only watching the eps I missed.

------------------
"Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho' we are not that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
-- Alfred Lord Tennyson
A poem left by Jeff Sinclair for John Sheridan

I'm gonna try and record it.
overlord.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War Is Life And Death Is The Only True Peace"

[This message has been edited by War-Demon (edited October 02, 2001).]

What are those War Demon? Pokemon?
tongue.gif

------------------
--Never argue with an
idiot. They will drag you
down to their level and
then beat you with
experience.--

NO...
grrr.gif
wink.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by War-Demon:
I'm gonna try and record it.
overlord.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yikes! It's my sister-in-law!

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

looks like the terminator...
cool.gif

------------------
"When I was a kid, every Sunday dad would take us out for a drive. We never knew where we were going, that was half the fun. We just go. He'd say, pick a direction and one of us would point, off we'd go."
-John Sheridan
"Sleeping in Light"

Well I'm glad you guys like it...
mouth_water.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back