• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Looking for sites/essays on B5 and the Arthurian Legend

Ivanova

Beyond the rim
I'm going to do a paper for one of my classes on the Arthurian Legend. I'm studing the writings of two different writers from three different countries (England, France and Germany) and do a compare/contrast essay between the stories.

A part of my presentation of this paper is to study how the Arthurian Legend has influenced society. B5 is a prime example of this. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites or essays on the topic of B5 and the Arthurian Legend. So far, I just have Starkiller's site. If you haven't checked it out, you really should. http://www.darksites.com/souls/pagan/starkiller/babylon5/arthurian.html

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Boy that sounds very ambitious and interesting. I'm not much in to the Arthurian legend but I'll keep my eyes open for anything that might be relevant.

Good luck and keep us in the loop.

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

laugh.gif
thank ye!!

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back