• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Now HERE'S something interesting....

grumbler

Regular
Now HERE\'S something interesting....

If you go to the Michael O'Hare web site you can find an early script for And the Sky Full of Stars written before all the cast changes between the pilot and the series. The story actually played out quite differently in the final version, though the ending was identical.

I kinda like the earlier version...

Re: Now HERE\'S something interesting....

Yes, I enjoyed that.

The door disappeared. So did the line about the war starting again.

Very interesting. Delenn is still a 'he' at this point.

I suspect the door disappeared because of the vast amount of CGI required. The Battle of the Line must have taken some time itself.

... So did the line about the war starting again.
I didn't catch that bit the first time I read it! Now THAT would be an interesting line of speculation. Why would the Minbari resume the war if Sinclair found out the truth about the Battle of the Line?

I always said this episode was deep!

Good thing to think about. Maybe they just didn't care?

Good thing to think about. Maybe they just didn't care?
Why would you restart a war based on something you don't care about?

I suspect that this was going to have something to do with the tension between the warrier caste leaders and the religious caste leaders - that the warriers had only agreed to stop the war if the religious caste could GUARANTEE that their reasons for doing so would never be known - and that it would have been the warriers alone that would have resumed the war had the promise not been kept. Of course, the warriers alone could have defeated earth at that point.

Purest speculation based on moonshine and a script that is non-canon, of course, but you already now I will speculate based on less than this! :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back