• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

EpDis: A Late Delivery From Avalon

Exogenesis

• A -- Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D -- Poor

• F -- Failure

• Total voters
Now there is an excellent question. Is it the personality/upbringing of Doctor Franklin or the author that we are seeing? I see it as an indication that humanity just hasn't changed all that much. Franklin has a good heart, but maybe he should have consulted someone. Even he admits to that, in the end.

It just didn't seem as serious a delusion as it was, perhaps. And Franklin has a history of taking on all challenges with extremely unrealistic expectations for an outcome.

It's one of the things we love about him. :)

I agree, I think it is just Franklin's character. Certainly before his walkabout, he had a sense of thinking he's always in the right and can do no wrong, like we see in Believers. It's arrogance, in a way. And his bedside manner has never been perfect, made worse by the stims.

His walkabout changes all that.

The whole walkabout, and how it didn't end in a golden shower of revelation or inspiration of some noble kind. He got a kick in the head, and a really solid one, by his own alter-ego.

Now that's some kind of a Freudian freakout, if there ever was one. :bolian::devil:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back