• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who`s your fav B5-character ?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DW:
<font color=yellow>Probably her Minbari way of thinking made her do that. You know the whole tell half a truth or not to tell the whole truth until it's necessary thing.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Witholding the knowledge might have been ethically questionable but a necessity so as to avoid having Sheridan run off to look for Anna and perhaps get killed in the process .. before he could become the focal point for all the races in the Shadow-war.

I think Delenn saw the necessity and had to follow her Minbari-heart though she knew it would hurt Sheridan when he found out.

Just my 2 cents .. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kribu:
<font color=yellow>And Sheridan conveniently forgot to tell her about Lochley. /ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif What a wonderful, honest couple.
</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

No couple is 100% honest about everything.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *Sigh*:
<font color=yellow>No couple is 100% honest about everything.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Of course not. However, stuff concerning previous spouses is somewhat significant. Well, it would be for me, but then again, I'm weird like that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

I understand why Delenn did such a thing, I just don't like the fact that she did do it. I always thought she didn't tell John about Anna because of her own feelings for him. Maybe she was just afraid he would leave her for Anna. Or where they even close then? I can't remember.

This has absoulutely nothing to do with anything,but it's getting wierd seeing my name all the time...my name is Anna you see...sorry..I just had to say it...

As Sheridan later said "The Anna I knew is dead", so Delenn told the truth. She knew Anna had to be either physically dead, or so changed by the Shadows, that the true Anna had to be dead.

Just think about it this way, do you tell the person who you're going out with everything? there is always a fling or an ex that you would rather not discuss. In their case there was so much happening around them that it may well be that it was forgotten until the critical point when it all comes to the crunch. Everybody has a skeleton or two in the closet!

I have to say that Morden is my favorite. He was a very interesting character. But this show just had so many great characters to choose from! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Originally posted by DW:
<font color=yellow>Wow Lyta you named a computer and tool after her. Talk about devotion to your favorite character.</font color=yellow>

Hmm, yeah well the name fit the computer and then the tool was created which runs on that computer and hence the name. Am I the only one (besides my husband) who has personalities associated with their computers? My other computer at work is Morden which has actually been behaving much better lately. Still, it is Windows so the name stays. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Lyta is just a char has grown on me over the years but not necessarily my favorite. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Originally posted by A_Ranger:
<font color=yellow>I love both Delenn and Sheridan (especially Delenn). I've never understood how somone can not like either character and still love Babylon 5. Both of them are crucial to the series</font color=yellow>

Yes, they are both crucial to the series and I am not sure anyone would want them removed. Just because you don't think they are as great as some of the other characters doesn't mean you think they should have never been created. Almost all the characters are great in the series and for me Sheridan is just one of my least favorites when you compare him to the rest. I really like Delenn for the most part except for certain times when she is with Sheridan.The times when I don't like her stems mostly from not liking Sheridan. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

When I compare the Londo and G'Kar relationship with the Sheridan and Delenn one, the former one wins every time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Lyta wrote:
<font color=yellow>My other computer at work is Morden...</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>If you were to browse the LAN at our company, you might encounter an ancient and dark laptop called <font color=yellow>sleepy.shadow</font color=yellow>...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lyta:
<font color=yellow>Yes, they are both crucial to the series and I am not sure anyone would want them removed.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Oh, quite true. What a boring series it would have been if I hadn't had someone to dislike so passionately. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif Although I wouldn't have minded a little less of either of them... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

I do think they brought out the worst in each other. I might have tolerated Delenn without Sheridan, or had Sinclair stayed on for longer. Delenn was almost OK when she was dealing with the other Minbari. (BTW, this is high praise from me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif )

But that's just my opinion. As I've said before, we can't all like all the same characters, that wouldn't be possible. We wouldn't probably like all the same people in real life, either. Life's funny that way. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr><font color=yellow>When I compare the Londo and G'Kar relationship with the Sheridan and Delenn one, the former one wins every time.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Oh yes. No doubt about that one. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

My favorite character would have to be Sinclair. We didn't get to see all that much of him, but I did like what I saw of him and I liked his storyline. Plus, I can relate to him in that I've metamorphosed into another race on a couple of occasions. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Apocalypse_Box:
<font color=yellow>Garibaldi. Man that guy kicked ass.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Agree Garibaldi was an excellent character but so were most on the B5 series. I always liked Dr. Franklin and Lyta.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by A_M_Swallow:
<font color=yellow>What makes people think that I like Lyta? {smile]</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

What makes you think we think you do? <LOL>

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back