• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

JMS Comic Con and B5

dencor

Regular
Thoughts everyone. JMS said on his facebook page that he would have a major announcement to make at Comic Con that was not necessarily B5 related. So what exactly does that mean ? He could have simply said, not B5 related and that would have put any speculation to rest. But the way I read into it he leaves the door open, just a tiny bit for maybe something B5. Maybe it is me holding on to that sliver of hope but awhile back Walter Koenig mentioned that JMS was working on buying the rights to B5. If I remember correctly, JMS said that Walter Koenig was mistaken and it was a misunderstanding. JMS and several of the cast members have posted pics on Facebook recently, to all our delight of some of the old gang back together. It could be something as simple as just catching up with old friends or maybe, just maybe... There is hope after all.

dennis

Last edited:
I'll be there so I'll try to remember to post here what the outcome is. I can think of several things that JMS has had in the works for over a year, though, so I'm not hopeful that whatever it is will be B5-related.

As for the recent dinners, the one several months ago was probably somewhat of a memorial for Jeff Conaway. The other - who knows. But I believe that Pat Tallman has kept in touch with the other actors better than JMS has, except Walter Koenig who JMS has said is a friend.

Jan

Pat is easily the most vocal on Twitter I think she's pulled JMS & CC along for the ride and of course both Bruce and Mira are there too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back