• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Bruce Boxleitner's Books...

Has anyone here read Bruce Boxleitner's Science Fiction Western novels? "Frontier Earth" and "Frontier Earth: Searcher"

My wife got me the first one as a gag - she found it for like a quarter - but I read it out of boredom and it was actually pretty good. The sequel wasn't *as* good, but it was still much better than I was expecting. I'm not sure if they were ghostwritten or not, but if they weren't then Boxleitner is actually a pretty good (not great) writer. The second book was a setup for yet another sequel, which, of course, never materialized, and I guess never will.

Anyone ever read 'em? Anyone got any thoughts on 'em?

Has anyone here read Bruce Boxleitner's Science Fiction Western novels? "Frontier Earth" and "Frontier Earth: Searcher"

My wife got me the first one as a gag - she found it for like a quarter - but I read it out of boredom and it was actually pretty good. The sequel wasn't *as* good, but it was still much better than I was expecting. I'm not sure if they were ghostwritten or not, but if they weren't then Boxleitner is actually a pretty good (not great) writer. The second book was a setup for yet another sequel, which, of course, never materialized, and I guess never will.

I recall a thread on this a couple years back. Don't remember who participated, but, if you search back far enough, you should find it.

I recall a thread on this a couple years back. Don't remember who participated, but, if you search back far enough, you should find it.

thanks!

My wife has read them, and enjoyed them both. I don't think they are ghostwritten, but I seem to remember Brue wrote them with someone else.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back