• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5:TLT Actual DISCUSSION Thread

Re: Actual B5:TLT News

I think Leon is the guy that GKKR and CBO stuffed in the crawlspace. :eek:

Somehow "Babble-On" is spelling it out a bit too much. It spoils the joke, don't you think?

Riiiiight ... so since when did this board do subtle.

Did I miss the memo?

:D

Don't see how you could have. We delivered it in the usual manner - taped to a large rock and hurled through your living room window. Maybe we got the address wrong?

Regards,

Joe

Damn, I think it was 188 Melody Lane, and not 118 Melody Lane. :eek:

I shall make an address correction immediately. Your brick should arrive shortly.

Actually, I consider myself somewhat of a professional satirist, and I think that "Babble-On" is a more effectively humorous way of expressing the homonym with "Babylon" and the fact that it's an area for people to chat freely. But maybe that's just me. :)

I'm all for both humor and clarity, so I agree with Amy. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm one of her minions. :))

Joe

I'm all for both humor and clarity, so I agree with Amy. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm one of her minions. :))

Joe

Amy has minions? :eek:

I thought she was too nice to have minions. :LOL:

Of *course* she has minions! She's a goddess, after all.

And Happy Birthday, RW.

Jan

Yes it's my birthday, but since England is several hours ahead of where I am (Eastern Time Zone...US) I lost my cake. :(

And thank you Sindatur and Boxie!

I would like to say that the perfect birthday present would be to see this actual new B5 project for real. Maybe I will by my next birthday. :LOL:

Too nice to have minions? Mwa-hahahaha!

Speaking of minions, while I have your full, mindless cooperation -- er, I mean your attention -- make sure you all go here and vote for me:

Vote for me to be a Finesse hair model!

I entered on a crazy whim, but it would be rockin' cool to win and have my hair appear in a Finesse ad. So, vote early and vote often, and thanks! And uh, GO LOST TALES! (Just to keep the thread police off my case. ;) )

Amy

Er, we are talking about the same Amy, aren't we? :) 'Cause from what I hear over on the newsgroup, she can be quite cruel at times.

She uses - sarcasm!

She knows all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire. :)

So naturally I went over to that silly shampoo site and voted for her. I want to stay on her good side.

And Happy Birthdsy RW, whever you are! :beer:

And uh, GO LOST TALES! (Just to keep the thread police off my case. ;) )

Is it true that the lead singer of the Thread Police was "String"? ;)

Gee, I sure hope we get some more news about The Lost Tales soon.

"Alright then. That's enough of this. This thread is becoming extremely silly" - Police Constable Henry Thacher of the thread police

Back