• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Seen the B5-actors in other shows ?

Oh, I almost forgot, Jeff Conaway was also in the movie Jawbreaker. He was the father of one of the girls.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hypatia:
<font color=yellow>Wasn't it Bruce Boxleightner who was in an episode of the newest Twilight Zone or Outer Limits? He is on a plane and a time traveler tells him he's destined to be the only survivor of the crashing of the plane he's in?

And no one has mentioned Peter Jurasik’s most famous role: NYPD Blue. I have no idea what part he played since I’ve never seen an episode. But I might check it out some day just to see him.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Boxleightner - Outer Limits

Jurasik - Hill Street Blues

Also Stephen Furst was in "St. Elsewhere."

We went to Atlantis knowing only that Claudia Christian voiced one of the characters - we didn't know which one. When Helga started barking orders, we turned to each other and screamed, "IVANOVA!!!!"

I think Helga Sinclair was one of Ivanova's great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmothers.

The actor who does Micheal Garibaldi (sorry, don't know his name) was a bad guy in a Martial Law episode.

Didn't Boxleitner star in "Bring 'Em Back Alive"? I have only vague memories of the show, but I did watch it. I preferred "Tales of the Golden Monkey", though /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

It's funny no one mentioned Bester's (don't know his real name) role in the original Star Trek as Pavel Chekov. True, it was before B5 ever existed...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sky:
<font color=yellow>It's funny no one mentioned Bester's (don't know his real name) role in the original Star Trek as Pavel Chekov. True, it was before B5 ever existed...</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

True , I forgot his role in the old Star Trek *nods*. Was cool at the time ..

Claudia Christian and Patricia Tallman have been appearing in CD-ROM radio plays. The "Lives of the Cat" and "Anne Manx and the Ring of Minotour".

Signed copies can be obtained from the usual address <a target="_blank" href=http://www.thegalacticgateway.com>www.thegalacticgateway.com</a>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kraig:
<font color=yellow>Boxleightner - Outer Limits

Jurasik - Hill Street Blues

Also Stephen Furst was in "St. Elsewhere."</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Oops. Sorry, I get all those cop shows mixed up. Hill Street Blues.

I never saw "St. Elsewhere" but have heard that it was a good series.

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I don't know whether movies count here but I saw Ivonova in Hexed a couple of years ago. O.k granted she was hot (the girl goes well with red) but the movie went beyond terrible.
Of course G'kar was the one armed man in the fugitive.
And to side track a bit I set up a bitching session about Galen playing the part of a spineless british officer in "The Patriot"

Pat Talllman and Mira Furlan have each guest starred in an episode of Sheena. I don't usually watch this program but made a point of it and Mira was excellent. Her acting abilities showed through.

Nobody has mentioned that Pat Tallman was in Night of the Living Dead.

Bruce Boxleitner's first major series was in How the West Was Won with James Arness. He has made many movies for TV and is presently in Gods and Generals, a big picture which will be shown next fall. He plays General Longstreet opposite Robert Duval.

Also wasn't Stephen Furst in Animal House? Haven't seen it but I b elieve he was.

I saw Michael O'Hare in an episode of Law and Order.

The other day, I noticed Pat Tallman in the TNG episode "Starship Mine". She's apparently had several other small Star Trek roles, but this is the first I noticed her.

Andreas Katsulas played a semi-recuring romulan in TNG... appeared in 3 eps IIRC

Tallman was a security officer in TNG a few times, and also DS9... she was the officer on the Defiant who operated the cloaking device in Way of the Warrior (which i saw today, i blinked at that /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr><font color=yellow>Also wasn't Stephen Furst in Animal House? Haven't seen it but I b elieve he was. <hr></blockquote></font color=yellow>

He played Flounder Dorfman. Bruce McGill (Major Ryan-Severed Dreams) played the role Daniel Day (D-Day) in Animal House.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>There's more: The actor who played her husband in that ep, Guy Siner, also played a religious cast Minbari in the episode Rumors, Bargains, and Lies.<hr></blockquote>

Guy Siner was also a German officer in one of my favorite non SF television series ever: Allo allo!

GenevaRanger

Theodore Bikel (Rabbi Koslov and Lenonn) reads Terry Brooks' "The Elfstones of Shannara" on audible.com. Excellently read if I may say so!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back