• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Brady Bunch Movies

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Damn. I gave too much away today

[/quote]

Don't worry, Hyp, your secret's safe with me...

Unless...

You use your special connections to get me the names of the next four winners of the World Series...

*I hears that money a-rollin' in...* /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sadly, I missed out on American Gothic. Upon hearing that it was written (produced?) by Sean Cassidy, I slipped into "Disco Denial" and forgot the show ever existed.

That's a shame, as it was an excellent programme /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Shaun Cassidy has a very dark side to him!

If you had spent your teen years dressed in white sequins and singing "Da Do Ron Ron" disco style, so would you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry I missed a cool show, though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I've just got back from Florida, and while I was over there I popped into see the new movie I Spy, which features Gary Cole in a cameo role.

He manages to be gorgeous, sexy, and very funny all at the same time. His appearances were the highlights of the movie for me, as it was otherwise mediocre

That's the trouble Gary Cole keeps having. He's a really good actor, but finding parts is just not so easy in his profession. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I guess he hasn't been doing too badly recently, with 2 small roles in major movies (One Hour Photo and I Spy) plus a TV series.

Oh yea, from a monetary point of view, he's probably doing really well right now. Just like Claudia Christian. What she did after B5 made her money. It's just a shame they can't make money on better projects.

But I'm sure they are happy with being in a profession where you're lucky to make a steady income while being pretty well employed.

I don't know why I did it...but I did. I watched the Horid Bradys in the White house. Oh someone kill me...

Was Gary Cole in it?

You know, a "Brady Bunch Movies" thread in the Crusade forum is kind of like Jerry Springer being allowed to be on TV. It's a blight. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yes, Gary Cole was in it, wearing a wig that I swear gets worse with each outing <shudder> I haven't and won't watch the programme, but I've seen pictures and that's bad enough!

Agreed, Demon. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif It's horrible when I accidentally catch a glimpse.

No, Eli. That would be counter-productive. You wouldn't be able to enjoy your Babylon 5 DVD's then. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just quickly turn the channel and cross yourself three times. (Sign of the cross, it's a Catholic thing. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

heh heh...good ol' Santa...I wonder if he is actually a Centauri... Hmmm...another conspiracy is brewing...

Santa, under the beard, is actually Mr. Morden.

Santa and Mr. Morden always ask the same question.- "What do you want?" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
That was great!

That is eerily logical. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I'll never see Santa the same way again.

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back