B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > A new river > B5.reborn

Old November 11th 21, 17:34   #51
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: B5 Reboot?? Is it true??!!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaded View Post
I'm wondering how many episodes we are going to get. Back in the day, every series had 22-24 episodes a season. Now nobody does that anymore and some shows only have EIGHT! So how is JMS going to get all this stuff going with only 8 episodes a season; 1/3 time screen time?
How many episodes per season are most of the CW shows? That might give us a clue even though it'll be a long time before we'll get a series green light.
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th 21, 19:28   #52
Ubik
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
Quote:
I'm wondering how many episodes we are going to get. Back in the day, every series had 22-24 episodes a season. Now nobody does that anymore and some shows only have EIGHT! So how is JMS going to get all this stuff going with only 8 episodes a season; 1/3 time screen time?
How many episodes per season are most of the CW shows? That might give us a clue even though it'll be a long time before we'll get a series green light.
Both the Flash and Sabrina had full 24 episode seasons. Sabrina S2 got 13 episodes.

I'd be pretty good with something in the middle. Like 12 episode seasons.
Ubik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th 21, 04:37   #53
hypatia
First One

Quote:
That's a great point. But he was up for the idea of a Telepath War movie. A lot of the background and development would have been done by the series, but a lot would have to be dropped.