• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New Season of Battlestar Galatica (SPOILERS)

Watched this last night via the interweb. Great stuff, and a brilliant start to a second season. I think Gaeta is human, he's too insecure to be a vicious robot killer. He may suspect 'hes' a a cylon though...

Pegasus eh? Sounds cool. I hope its a fake battlestar crewed by Cylons, another part of the trap.

If they get rid of Helo, I am going to be pissed. Not that Apollo isn't easy on the eyes as well, and also can pull off an American accent quite well.

Jamie Bamber I find very unattractive. Not in a sense that he is ugly, just that he is unsexy. But, he does have amazing arms. So I tend to just look at them.

If they get rid of Helo, I am going to be pissed. Not that Apollo isn't easy on the eyes as well, and also can pull off an American accent quite well.

Jamie Bamber I find very unattractive. Not in a sense that he is ugly, just that he is unsexy. But, he does have amazing arms. So I tend to just look at them.

Has anyone seen Antony's taste? He seems to have mislaid it. :LOL: ;)

CE

I'm with you CE. Apollo may be annoying, but he looks great, and I had no idea Apollo's voice was not Jamie Bamber's natural speaking voice, until seeing the special.

Antony, he's got a really well developed chest and sexy face to go with those arms.

Jamie is quite the hottie.

As for Pegasus, it's gonna happen. Michelle Forbes (Ensign Ro) will play Cain.

Cool...I'm not against the Pegasus meet-up, just don't expect it to go the way it did in the OS.

Jamie....yummmmmm. :p

CE

Woah, Caine? As in Sheba's father, the Commander of Pegasus, in the original? I always really liked Ensign Ro. I wanted to see her get a fulltime part of DS9.

That could be a really interesting showdown for Apollo and Adama. Does that mean the Pres. isn't getting out of the brig anytime soon? Or will adama still lock horns with her, and Lee lock horns with the Pegasus Commander?

As for Pegasus, it's gonna happen. Michelle Forbes (Ensign Ro) will play Cain.

Ha! Yet another male character re-cast as a female (if this rumor is true). With Starbuck they used the excuse "Well anyone we get would be compared to Dirk Benedict, so having a woman solved that problem." Should I just assume that they couldn't find anyone who could live up to Lloyd Bridges, so they put a chick there instead as well?

I didn't mind the Starbuck thing, and I guess I won't mind this, its just that now its almost repetition...

BTW

Looks like it is not a rumor. From IMDB.com:

Under Michelle Forbes profile:

# "Battlestar Galactica" playing "Admiral Nelena Cain" in episode: "Resurrection Ship" (episode # 2.11) January 2006
# "Battlestar Galactica" playing "Admiral Nelena Cain" in episode: "Pegasus" (episode # 2.10) 16 September 2005

Looks like it will be a two parter mid-season cliffhanger when the show goes on Hiatus too. The first one showing in September, the second in January.

Has anyone seen Antony's taste? He seems to have mislaid it. :LOL: ;)

CE

Really. How could anyone find Jamie unattractive? :D

Tammy

That is great news, and a massive snub to all of the old BSG fans who thought that Cain should be played by Dirk Benedict!! I've heard Lucy Lawless is up for a role at some point as well.

Glad to see its not a two episode special, but will be part of the plot arc.

Oh, Anthony, just go here and have your fun ;)

http://tahmohpenikett.blogspot.com./

You know, I liked the episode a lot, but I kept getting distracted every time they showed Starbuck. The blood splatter on her faced formed a foo man chu. I couldn't stop laughing at this. Anyway, this ends my threadjack.

Yes, yummm. And it looks like we're in for more eye candy in the coming months, based on screen shots of upcoming episodes I've seen.
I envy Starbuck.

Jendia

You own that site? Nice bit of web squatting! And he does smoulder rather well in that picture...

Reminds me of a story... Way back in Uni some friends and I were in a rather hung over state, and decided to set up a site about Holly Valance, who was then potentially hot property (note: she is a hot aussie soap actress who cannot sing, released some naff records and faded. Still hot though, if you like em big chested and pouty...) Anyway, we thought we were big dot com wannabees securing a URL of her name... except we spelt it wrong, or rather, the BBC neighbours website we cribbed her name from did. Curses!
:eek:

We still had 500+ hits in two months and some rather humerous messages from teenage boys thinking it was her offical site...

My friend who is now a hot shot city lawyer can still be embarrased by this story to this day...

Look before you leap, etc etc...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back