• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Last night's BSG (1.08) SPOILERS

Re: Last night\'s BSG (1.08) SPOILERS

Anyone else get angry that they don't question them about what they want and why they attacked. I would want to know as much as I could about my enemy. Instead they just get rid of it. Very poor military conduct.

Questions to ask them
1. Why did you attack us?
2. What are your goals?
3. What do you believe in?
4. Why did you make organic versions?
and a million others.

Noooo we're just going to throw them into space. This serieas started well with 33 and some others but the last two episodes have been rather mediocre. I still expect that we has some better eps ahead.

Leoben didn't tell them much after almost eight hours of torture. Allowing him to stay with the fleet would've been a danger to them. They did the right thing, in my book anyway.

Tibbetts

Noooo we're just going to throw them into space. This serieas started well with 33 and some others but the last two episodes have been rather mediocre. I still expect that we has some better eps ahead.

Don't worry. The last two episodes of the season (particularly the last one) blow away everything you've seen so far.

I'm not sure it matters which Adama he meant. I think the President bought it at some level. Sure, she knew the Cylon was trying to mess with them, but look at how she reacted to Adama in the last scene.

Anyone here think Leoben was talking about Lee Adama at the end and not Old-man Adama?

Actually, yes, that occurred to me, and seemed a logical plot twist because it isn't obvious. Everyone instantly things Commander Adama. However, it would be tough to have Lee be a Cylon, and not the father...cause hey, the dad kind of knows when he had a kid right? Unless somehow the kid got "replaced" by a Cylon when he was growing up. I just remember them talking to Boomer in the same episode, and saying how she wonders why she is one of the orphaned kids with no background. Lee probably has a background, so it would be tough to pull off, unless the cylons went around REPLACING humans, and the models were based on a human they took the form or model of.

On the other hand, I personally think that neither Adama is a Cylon. As the commander and the President said, that model is deisgned to say things to get you afraid and paraniod. That could have been a plant just to cause havoc and dissension in the fleet, and from the looks of the next episode, it may have partially worked.

Still, makes you wonder though eh?

Actually, yes, that occurred to me, and seemed a logical plot twist because it isn't obvious. Everyone instantly things Commander Adama. However, it would be tough to have Lee be a Cylon, and not the father...cause hey, the dad kind of knows when he had a kid right? Unless somehow the kid got "replaced" by a Cylon when he was growing up. I just remember them talking to Boomer in the same episode, and saying how she wonders why she is one of the orphaned kids with no background. Lee probably has a background, so it would be tough to pull off, unless the cylons went around REPLACING humans, and the models were based on a human they took the form or model of.

On the other hand, I personally think that neither Adama is a Cylon. As the commander and the President said, that model is deisgned to say things to get you afraid and paraniod. That could have been a plant just to cause havoc and dissension in the fleet, and from the looks of the next episode, it may have partially worked.

Still, makes you wonder though eh?

Indeed. :D Can't wait to see what happens in the next episode. The previews looked great! :D

Tibbetts

I can't wait for the next ep either. BSG continues to make me ponder.
And for the record, I'd have blown Leoben's ass out the airlock too.
What a silky, ruthless adversary!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back