• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Saturn Awards nomination for Jeremiah!

Sigma

Regular
http://www.saturnawards.org/san.html
smile.gif

Great news but i quess it's very very unlikely they will win it.

Thanks for the link Sigma! Tough competition indeed but I wonder if Jeremiah got the nom simply because there isn't much SciFi series out there anymore.
frown.gif
Still, I hope it wins of course.
grin.gif

Best Synd/Cable TV Series
Andromeda
Dead Zone
Farscape
Jeremiah
Mutant X
SG-1

I don't watch Andromeda, MX or SG-1 but my guess is that either SG-1 or FS will take the Saturn. Any other guesses?
smile.gif

Oooh, I see the B5 S1 DVDs also go a nom for Best DVD TV Programming Release.
wink.gif

"Mutant X"

Mutant Pants got a nom?

I've seen this a couple of times and it's so god awful it's untrue.

Will be a toss up between farscape and sg1. Only so Macgyver can win something :)

FM

I actually watch all of those shows . But for a award I would pick Jeremiah or The Dead Zone. Why? Farscape is almost over so any awards would help jeremiah and the dead zone is a excellent show

for a award I would pick Jeremiah or The Dead Zone. Why? Farscape is almost over so any awards would help jeremiah and the dead zone is a excellent show
Well, looks like Farscape got the nod, at least according to this article on Sci-Fi wire. Disappointing, but it could have been worse - at least Tribune were kept out!

As much as I like Jeremiah, I'm glad Farscape got the award.
It was a great show. And to get an award after Sci Fi cancelled the show only goes to show that Sci Fi really are a bunch of morons.

Back