• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What are you watching now?

Currently watching, or catching up with watching:
How I Met Your Mother
2 Broke Girls
Two and a Half Men
Hawaii Five-0 (Ver. 2.0) - just recording; haven't watched an ep. since last season. May get to it someday.
Castle
NCIS
NCIS-LA
Last Man Standing - so, so. Might drop it.
New Girl - I find Schmidt almost intolerable. The 01/31 episode was especially good though, due to Lizzy Caplan. Hope she's on this show for a long time. :) Dropped 2/22. Can't stand Schmidt. :rolleyes:
The Middle
Suburgatory
Criminal Minds
CSI
Whitney (I'm thinking of dropping this one. Roxanne, played by Rhea Seehorn, is the main reason I watch it anymore.) Dropped 2/8.
Are You There Chelsea? - I'm very, very close to dropping this one. The Jersey Shore of sitcoms. :p Dropped 2/8.
Rock Center with Brian Williams
The Big Bang Theory
Rules of Engagement/Rob - "Rob" is definitely improving.
Person of Interest - This and "Grimm" are my favorite new shows of the season.
The Mentalist
Bones - currently in an American Idol desert. :p 3/15 is the next ep. of Bones. :( :( :(
The Finder - I'm liking this show quite a bit. It's a keeper (No, not that meaning.)
A Gifted Man
CSI-NY
Supernatural - This season seems to have lots of padding.
Chuck - Sigh, it's over. :(
Grimm - Tied with "Person of Interest" as my favorite new show.

....and mornings
12 O'Clock High (Mon.-Sat.)
Highway Patrol (Tue.-Sat)
Mister Ed (Mon.Fri.) :D
and I Dream of Jeannie (Mon.-Fri..)

Last edited:
Currently I watch Once Upon a Time series. I know, kinda naive and such, but it's made quite nicely :)
Once Upon a Time and The Walking Dead are all I watch right now, aside from DVDs. They are both really good, IMHO. I didn't expect to think much of Once Upon a Time when I first saw it advertised, and didn't even start watching it until about week 4 (And then I watched all 4 of the first episodes back to back) and found it really enjoyable.

Currently on a B5 rewatch, yesterday I watched Point of No Return, Severed Dreams and Ceremonies of Light and Dark...

The, what I assume are the last, seasons of Supernatural and Fringe, and I'm up to the midseason finale on season four of a rewatch of BSG... there are certainly Bab5 influences in there, but not enough to spoil the show....

I'm watching Once Upon a Time S2, Walking Dead S3 and I have the first 2 episodes recorded of Arrow, will start watchingit once the 3rd Episode recorded (I figure, might as well try out the first 3 episodes all at once to gain a better appeciation for it)

I'm hearing alot of good things about Arrow. It sems to be more comic booky in regards to costumes, then you would expect for CW or Network these days (IE: Smallville or other shows hiding fom Costumes). It also seems to be being treated fairly Seriously, which also has not been especially true of Comic Booky Super Hero shows n the past. So, I'm looking forward to starting this. After two episodes, the ratings have been good enough already to get a full season commtment.

Oh, and on DVD, I'm watching Andromeda for the first time. Currently on the final fourepisdoes of S3.

Top Gear (UK) Seasons 10 thru 18 (DVD, 10-17 via Netflix. Bought 18, watched it twice.) - currently on Season 12.

The Mentalist

How I Met Your Mother
2 Broke Girls
Castle

NCIS
NCIS-LA
Vegas

Criminal Minds
CSI
Supernatural

The Big Bang Theory
Two and a Half Men
Person of Interest
Elementary - I was surprised; I like it.

CSI-NY
Grimm

I just finished watching season 7 of Smallville, and yes, I'm about to watch season 8. I liked the Green Arrow/JLA in the show.The new show Arrow was very good the only episode that I saw of it, though....

Last edited:
I just finished watching season 7 of Smallville, and yes, I'm about to watch season 8. I liked the Green Arrow/JLA in the show.The new show Arrow was very good the only episode that I saw of it, though....
Walking Dead and Once Upon a Time are between episodes now, so just watching TNG now (Up to ep 5.19). Going to watch Clone Wars S1 - 5, Arrow, Primeval:New World and Merlin as their seasons end after TNG is done

Last edited:
The Tudors. I love my library.:bolian: I've got all 4 seasons and will watch in marathon sessions. Retirement is a GOOD thing.:cool:

TEEP Smallville was a good show, and got better toward the end. TV on DVD can be addictive.:devil: I'd advise having Seasons 9 & 10 waiting in the wings.

I've been watching the following:

Once Upon a Time
The Amazing Race
Hawaii 5-0
Revolution
Survivor: Phillipines
Arrow
Chicago Fire
Grey's Anatomy
The Big Bang Theory
Person of Interest
Duck Dynasty :LOL:

Most of these have reached their season or mid-season finales and will be back some time next year.

Oh, and speaking of next year, I'm looking forward to season 3 of Falling Skies. :cool:

Midsomer Murders.

And I finally got around to Avatar, the last Airbender, and am now halfway into season/book 2.

Midsomer Murders.

And I finally got around to Avatar, the last Airbender, and am now halfway into season/book 2.
Ooh, yea, love A:TLA, it was VacantLook's constant praise of the series that drew me to check it out. There's also a Spinoff Series that started last year called The Legend of Korra, so, when you're done with Avatar:The Last Airbender, you should check to see if Legend of Korra is released yet

Heh, yes. It was a lot of people's talking about The Legend of Korra that got me interested in the first place.

Latest posts

Members online

Back