• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who`s your fav B5-character ?

favorite must be Sinclair. i love how he handles things, and always searching for his role in the universe.

Next would be a minor character lorein. Closest you'll get to someone who might know God personally. And his speach to Ivanova in into the fire.

i know you said favorite not a list of favorites but next would be Vorlons in general. Don't know why but i like their cryptic answers to everything, especially if yoou know what he's talking about

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Tigara wrote:
<font color=yellow>You ALL must love them. No idividuality is accepted.
Only order and obedience.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>Tell it to my associates. Before they find an inventive use for your obedience. Besides, your posts contradict each other. Previously you demanded fear, now you demand love. Has it occurred to you that those concepts exclude each other?

Yours sincerely, associate Lennier.

G'Kar is far and away my favorite. His journey to spiritual enlightenment is the best part of the show.But I did like all the characters. Well, except for the Zarg.

You <font color=yellow>Tigara</font color=yellow> will end this nonsense or be slapped silly with a Shadow flounder (not to mention the after-effects). You must undestand this: demanding that anyone *fear* my favourite character is something I cannot watch without a proper response.

I have endured Vorlon trouts. I can't be scared by fish anymore. But, I will stop for the good of the thread.

The only thing I didn't like about Delenn was the fact that she sometimes would never tell the whole truth. She would only tell it when she had to. I'm sure she thought she was protecting people, but I think she could have trusted them better.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kribu:
<font color=yellow>**Couldn't agree more**

And no, I won't be ganging up against you. However, I think many people here would like to kick me as I couldn't stand either Delenn or Sheridan. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

But I won't hold it against the people who did like them.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

I have resisted the urge to kick Kribu for not liking Sheridan because I have known for quite a while that she is anti-Sheridan and I have forgiven her. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Even though my avatar is Sheridan, I think my favorite character is Michael Garibaldi. I can relate to him on many levels and his story in the series had a very deep effect on me. In many ways I am a lot like Sheridan, but I will always have an understanding with Garibaldi, and for that reason, I think he is my favorite.

yeah i liked Talia, don't auite know why though...
and of course Zathras. who could forget poor Zathras

I don't see how anyone could dislike delenn. ok her speachs could have been cut shorter sometimes. but other than that. it was the little moments that made me love her.
like the hair.
the odd cramps.
and every other -little- moment. and as lennier said: something about that smile.

*Sigh*, I know someone who dislikes Delenn:

Kribu. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

She doesn't like Sheridan either. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Kribu is an odd sort. Very odd indeed. So if you ask me, she doesn't count(NOTE: This is not a "you don't matter thing" Kribu is just too odd /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif )

Yes, but how about favorite by season? Heh. Having said this ... I can't really answer myself, heh.

I remember first not liking G'kar (nothing about the acting, let me assure, just the character). He was first - and how he was presented - the bad guy and wasn't very different from how stereotypical bad guys usually are. But even in season 1 there were exceptions and near the end and right in the beginning things changed. Maybe that's why I'd have to say overall he's my favorite since he changed so much.

To tell you the truth, i don't like Delenn much either. It seemed like she was over acting every scene. That's my opinion and i'm stickin' to it.

You know each time we have these kinds of threads, I always find that no one ever mentions Dr. Franklin as his/her favorite character. I guess no one really likes the good doctor. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Yes Morden, I can see why the character Morden would come before the good ole doc. After all, you did name yourself after the guy. Excatly what do you like best about Morden anyway?

I kind of liked Franklin. Just not enough to consider him my absolute favourite. He was a nice guy but sort of stayed on the background most of the time.

Originally posted by DW:
<font color=yellow>You know each time we have these kinds of threads, I always find that no one ever mentions Dr. Franklin as his/her favorite character. I guess no one really likes the good doctor. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif</font color=yellow>

I hear ya ... hardly anyone ever picks Lyta either. /ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif Hmm, not that I mind too much as there are many things about her which I can see would pale in comparison to a lot of the other chars. It's just that there are certain aspects of her char that I identify with and plus, I named a computer and a reporting tool at work after her. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Picking a favorite B5 char is so hard. It depends on my mood, the season and the phase of the moon. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif G'Kar is definitely up there along with Londo and Zathras. Delenn and Ivonova are great too but I tend to like them best when they are angry or kicking butt. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif Hmm, I guess the same could be said of why I like Lyta too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

I think I might be possessed by Kribu right now but ... I never really like Sheridan very much at all and I didn't particularly like him and Delenn together. It was a nice romance and I am glad it was there but I often felt that they came together like big, bright stars that are attracted to each other by gravitational forces. Like famous people or people with powerful destinies tend to do. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I always kind of rooted for Lennier even though I knew it would -never- work and felt sorry when she took advantage of his devotion to her. /ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Back