• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

b5 interior map wanted

ryuu

Regular
i am making a b5 map for one of my games and wanted an interior map not just the sectors i need a rough layout of the coridors, if it dosent exist ill just have to wing it. thanks in advance

I don't think anything has sufficiently geeked out enough to produce a map of the detail your hoping for. As far as I know, there are only broad brush treatments of the B5 interior. The only corridor layouts you're going to see are probably from set designs, maybe in the script books.

i was thinking of something like just were rooms like c&c and the ambasadors quaters and other key stuff from the episodes were in comparison to eachother! just something rough that i can adapt into a lvl

There is a station guide/maps coming out for the RPG soon:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1164

It looks pretty good but it will cost just under $50 and isn't out until September.

If you want something sooner and/or free then there might be some websites that have that something? Check out the links page of my website (link in sig) as they are the best ones I have found but not sure if any will have what you are looking for.

BTW, what game do you need the maps for?

uh i need a map of the station cause i not totaly sure where everything is roughly! so it hsnt even gotn off the ground

I hate to tell you this, but if Jan doesn't have a link to what you are looking for, then I'd suspect what you are looking for doesn't exist. :(

Good luck in your hunting. If you ever do find it, could you let us know? :)

and i recon jan just has loads of time to use and a google toolbar

Oh, I've got a bit more than that :) but I can't scan the huge station elevations print I got from the concept artist and even it doesn't have interior corridor layouts. I checked a few of the scripts that I have that have set blueprints and there's nothing that could apply Station-wide, I don't think.

I don't see it presently but sometimes sets of 'B5 blueprints' find their way to Ebay. Keep in mind that they're not official or licensed in any way.

Jan

Of course, using B5 images and characters as a module for a video game without a license is an infringement of WB's trademarks...

its not asif im guna make any money out of it and ill make my own images and im guna have the station empty so i wont be using any images or charicters ill just be making a map bassed lucley(sp)? around b5

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back