• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

More B5 wiki stuff!

Sanfam

Hey there! Once again, I'm dropping by to try to revive interest in the Wiki a bit. :D We at FirstOnes (Well...five of us) have been working pretty diligently and we've produced what the wiki now says amounts to roughly 752 potentially content pages :D So with that, I present you with...

The Great Machine!

The last time I made a post about it, not too many people came by, but it was enough to get us started on the right foot (many thanks thanks to those who did), so I hope I see more of you guys and girls on the visitor's list now that there's actual content :D

(And good to see this place is still kicking! I was really worried about the future of these forums when I heard the news some months back about the primary site closing)

Registered... I also mooch around Firstones as Meaddrinker. If work is fairly quiet I'll see if I can contribute!

Its good to see such dedication in the fanbase still - Nice Work

Welcome to the mighty wiki of B5ness! (Wish it didn't need registration, but those spambots were popping up left and right...) Indeed, there is much content, but much of it is pretty raw and uneven in consistency (though it is a vast improvement from what it used to be).

MMeadDrinker, I must have missed your posts...I can't seem to remember ever seeing you there. Then again, my memory has been pretty awful lately ;)

Mead, what language is that photo in your avatar from? It looks a little like Hebrew handwriting which I have not seen in 25 years since I stopped going to Hebrew school. Of course it might be some Arabic language as I saw writing like that in Egypt and Iran. I'm just curioius.

This one time, at work..... :D

I was bored, so I went to this site:

Elvish in Ten Minutes

and wrote my real name using Elvish (Quenya) characters.

It would be pronounced the same way as my name so it is accurate, which is probably cheating :cool:

//Tolkien fan

MeadDrinker, I must have missed your posts...I can't seem to remember ever seeing you there. Then again, my memory has been pretty awful lately ;)

I'm pretty quiet - joined well after the huge levels of activity over B5 had died down, though I watched the series the first time it was ever shown on UK TV.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back