• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Morden's First Appearence

fulgore1973

Hi all.

Can someone shed any light on the following question, please? It concerns the first season of Babylon 5, which was shown in the U.K. on Channel 4 in '94 or '95. When Morden first appeared in the episode "Signs And Portents" was he shown as just a shadow moving through the corridors in some scenes? It's been driving me nuts for years. Was I dreaming or was it cut out when the episode was later repeated.

Thanks.

He was never shown as a shadow, but Delenn did see him turn dark when she sensed who he was and that is possibly what you are thinking of?

Plus he kind of just vanished at the end of the episode in the corridor outside Londo's quarters, but I think that was just more for dramatic effect.

Last edited:
He was never shown as a shadow, but Delenn did see him turn dark when she sensed who he was and that is possibly what you are thinking of?

Plus he kind of just vanished at the end of the episode in the corridor outside Londo's quarters, but I think that was just more for dramatic effect.

Thanks for replying.

I know the scene you are describing, it wasn't that one. Morden wasn't shown, as a person, he was just a shadow moving along the corridor. Never mind, I must have dreamt it. :LOL:

I have a feeling there was something similar, I can't recall what it was - possibly an episode of the X-Files, but I can't think what episode it was or if I'm just imagining it. Possibly conflating memories, given that they were airing at the same time.

Latest posts

Members online

Back