• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

farscape question

Since i have been watching the dvds

I still don't know how chianna got her 'can see the future' visions stuff.

Whats the ep that happens in and how did it happen.

from what i can tell, they just were like poof happened and they never explained it.

from what i can tell, they just were like poof happened and they never explained it.
Been several years since I've seen it, but, Chiana grew over a period of quite a bit of time. It was subtle and then seemed to all of a sudden be there, might that be near the end of S4 when they had to ramp up the progression of the arc?

From thetvdb.com
Season 3 episode 9 - The crew of Moya start blacking out and missing portions of time. Pilot becomes inhabited by another entity who needs to 'taste' each crew member to determine if they too are being inhabited.

She gets the power from the rider that was inside her. It was definitely a pretty lame way of doing it but i don't mind too much.

Man i love that show!

Yeah... great show. & I dont' remember either. I do rememebr that her brother died & she ran away to that planet that was weird & i just chalked it up to that.

Back