• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Techno-mage books 1 and 2

Elizar

Beyond the rim
What are things you liked or disliked about the books?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

SPOILERS ALERT

If you haven't read the books stop now.

I found the first one quite tedious at times as it went on and on describing Galen's great anger after the death of Isabel for the rest of the book. I must say, I would have liked a little less of his inner turmoil. I kept thinking, okay, okay, I get the picture.

Apart from that I quite liked the book as it gave a clear idea of the technomages, how they evolved and why they were intent on escaping the coming storm.

I liked the second book much better because of its interplay with the series and the people on Babylon 5. In particular I enjoyed the part which showed the other side of the episode where Londo tried to use them for his own purposes (can't remember the name of it but it was in season 2).

It's a long time since I read those two books and I've forgotten a lot of the details, but I'm going to re-read all three as soon as I have some free time.
crazy.gif

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

I also liked how they link the events on Babylon 5 to whats going on. I really liked the first part of Book 2. It was very exciting (well the whole book was). What did you think about the Shadow's influence on the Mages?

------------------

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>Mr Morden again having a very active role to play in turning some mages back to their shadow (liberator) masters. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Morden caused a lot of trouble during the Mage initiations.

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> And with his influence in book 3 </font></td></tr></table>

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back