• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 in Second Life: fan created virtual world

FlipperPA

Regular
I thought this might interest some of you. A few fans have created a version of the station in the virtual world Second Life. http://www.SecondLife.com/

The region, appropriately, is called "Epsilon 3" on the Second Life grid. I've attached a few screenshots. Second Life is available for PC, Mac and Linux, and is free - there's no fee to create an avatar and check it out.

Attachments

• babylon5_001.jpg
    babylon5_001.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 19
  • babylon5_002.jpg
    babylon5_002.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 18
  • babylon5_003.jpg
    babylon5_003.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 20
Thank you for posting those pictures of The Babylon 5 Experience!

For anyone interested in visiting, you might like to know it is open to fans and roleplayers alike. Many of the critical areas seen on the show have been recreated there. We are also in the process of doubling the length of the station we have built so far.

If you do stop by, drop me a message and I would be pleased to give you a tour.

Lt. Alex "Vengence" Pink
Delta Wing Leader

That's well impressive... way better than my pitiful attempts to create cartoonish versions of vorlons and shadows on Spore's Creature Creator. Still, undaunted I may try and create a feeder or a zarg lol!

Last edited:
Back