• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Thoughts on the trailer images

Delbert

Beyond the rim
I've not seen the trailer (although I'll try the links later today on my home PC rather than the work one!) but I have read the transcripts and looked at the scans so far. This has kicked off a couple of thoughts which I want to share, and I'd also be interested in hearing what other people think!

Firstly - while I like the new Ranger costumes, which seem more suited to a very active lifestyle, I hope that they haven't dropped the long coats or cloaks. Apart from the echo of the Rangers in Lord of the Rings, a good long coat or cloak can be very useful if you're stuck out in the open and need to camp out for the night! I also have a thing for long coats - they just look so cool, particularly when swished dramatically!
smile.gif

Secondly - It may have been the quality of the caps (which was very good, but bearing in mind that it was a streaming video image...) but the makeup on the Narn Ranger didn't seem quite right. I'll have to have a proper look at those piccies again later...

Thirdly - I wonder if that "conference table" that they're all gathered around is actually their standard bridge positions. If so, it's definitely a different look, but I'm not sure how having them all bunched together will work dramatically..

Fourthly - G'Kar - Hooray!
laugh.gif

Fifthly - Looks moody, with lots of action and movement.

Sixthly - Guess I'd better do some work!

Any other opinions or things that I've missed?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Delbert:
the makeup on the Narn Ranger didn't seem quite right.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I think it's the lighting. There's probably a red alarm light or something shining on her.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back