• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Mindwalker and Evolution

Still, there are more than three Ranger Ones, but only three who form THE ONE. So the question is, what unites these three individuals so that they are subsumed unter that label together? ... The resolution of the Great War, imho. (There is another thing that Zathras tells: Sinclair is the beginning of the story, Delenn the middle and Sheridan the end of the story - and that story, again, seems to be the Great War and the formation of a new order to me; better proposals always welcome ;))

I'm sure I read somewhere that JMS explicitly stated that Ent'hil Zha was a separate title to Ranger One. The former translates to something akin to "the one who forms/builds the future" IIRC. S whilst there were many Ranger Ones/An'la Shok Na's... there were only understood to be four (three in reality given our knowledge of the story that most characters were not aware of)

I'm sure I read somewhere that JMS explicitly stated that Ent'hil Zha was a separate title to Ranger One. The former translates to something akin to "the one who forms/builds the future" IIRC. S whilst there were many Ranger Ones/An'la Shok Na's... there were only understood to be four (three in reality given our knowledge of the story that most characters were not aware of)
I believe that's true, and IIRC this is also made pretty clear in "To Dream in the City of Sorrows".

Correct, and only the three Ranger Ones that make up THE ONE are given the titel Entil'Zha (creator of the future). That - and the very definition of Entil'Zha - makes clear that while the One is a figure of Minbari belief (or will be), their story is a B5 story, not only a human/Minbari one.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back