• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Another Trailer synopsis

DULANN: (voiceover) "We are born in the stars".

Camera pans over a railing toward crewmembers seated at a conference table on the Liandra, followed by:

Shot of Na'Feel (with unidentified human behind)

(voiceover continues) "We live in starlight"

Shot of Firell.

"We die in starlight."

Shot of G'Kar and David Martel.

DULANN: "All are are one, sworn to the (unidentifiable word - something Minbari)."

Shot of Dulann, holding an object while speaking this last line.

Some shots of people working under pressure, some smoke is present.

**Possible ghost shot here: Two humans looking down toward camera in a smoky hallway on the Liandra. The lights flash and they are gone. (Antony's plot outline mentioned the Liandra being "haunted")

Another shot Na'Feel, and scenes of the crew working.

Gkar: (to David) "We received this recording. We found a city... *billions* of years old."

Shot of Kitaro Sasaki at his post: "We've got company".

Shot of Sarah Cantrell jumping into an access tube.

The ship is hit (interior shot) there's an explosion, two crewmembers are thrown to the ground.

Dulann: (addressing the assembled crew around him) "We are Rangers. We live for The One. We die for The One."
Closes the box containing the object.

Logo: Babylon 5: Legend of the Rangers
Coming Soon
Sci-Fi Planet logo.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say. This was one. No, not good. Not supposed to mention 'one'... or 'THE one'... Mmmm. You never heard that."

Regarding that "ghost shot"
It appears in images 12 through 15 on Azlynn's screen captures.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say. This was one. No, not good. Not supposed to mention 'one'... or 'THE one'... Mmmm. You never heard that."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:
DULANN: "All are are one, sworn to the (unidentifiable word - something Minbari)."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure what he said was Shak'Nar. I asked about this in another thread but I got no reply. I'm just curious to what or who this is, if it's ever been established.

------------------
"And so it begins..." - Kosh

All sworn to the Chocolat!

I dunno. I decided to leave out any guesses since it's obviously something in Minbari and we'll just have to wait for jms to give us the spelling on it.

And I do think Na'Feel's makeup looks rather bad. G'Kar though, looks as real as ever!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I'm pretty sure what he said was Shak'Nar <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

could it have been the Narn: Shon Kar (Vengence Blood Oath)

Just tossing a little gasoline on the speculative fire.
tongue.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Someone get AntonyF in on this. He's GOT the script, after all. He can tell you what the word was, how its spelled, and maybe even its meaning. If he WILL, of course!
crazy.gif

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:

could it have been the Narn: Shon Kar (Vengence Blood Oath)

Just tossing a little gasoline on the speculative fire.
tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think its Shon Kar cuz I listened to the promo many times and I'm pretty sure he said Shak'Nar

------------------
"And so it begins..." - Kosh

My guess (for what it's worth): Shok'Na.

But it is hard to make that one out.
crazy.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

Well after watching it a couple more times, it sounds like Shok'Nog or spelled Shok'Nag....LOL
Still hard to make out....

------------------
"Faith Manages"

I hear Shok'Nok or Shok'Na....

------------------
"Faith Manages"

[This message has been edited by The One Who Was (edited June 13, 2001).]

Yes, after listening to it a half-dozen times I'm also convinced that what we're hearing is "shok'na" I'm pretty sure this is an audio glitch in the download and that what he's really saying is "Anlashok'na", "Ranger One." Since the Rangers hardly ever have an Entil'zha (something like 120 years out of their first 1100 years of existance) they probably use the lesser title in many of their ceremonies.

BTW, B5_O, I posted your synopsis to the moderated newsgroup. After I hit "send" I realized that I really should have asked your permission first. My only excuse is that I wanted to send the reply quickly and didn't have time to transcribe the thing myself, and I thought yours was the best of the existing transcripts that I came across. I did give you credit, though.
smile.gif
(But I omitted the reference to the "ghosts" as a possible spoiler. I would presume that most visitors to this site don't mind spoilers, but it is a little different on the newsgroup.)

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

I too believe he says something to the effect of "shok'na"... I think Joe is correct, there does appear to be a minor audio glitch or something and that he is likely saying "Ranger One."

I can't wait for this movie... it's going to be so good to see G'Kar back again. I wonder if he'll be anything like his almost-jolly, big-hearted yet humorous self from Season 5?

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

No problem, Joe.
Thanks for the compliment.

JMS must be busy in the booth or something; no adds to jmsnews in a while.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>JMS must be busy in the booth or something; no adds to jmsnews in a while.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually the newsgroup was having technical difficulties and no messages got through for the better part of a week. So even if he weren't tied up, there wasn't much opportunity for JMS to read questions or answer them. I expect you'll start seeing updates to JMSNews again in a few days.

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Back