• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

'Elizabethtown'

Sinclair

\'Elizabethtown\'

Normally I wouldn't be interested in a movie such as Elizabethtown but some of you may remember an experience I had with one of its stars, Kirsten Dunst. If not, you can read about it in this thread. I have a feeling I'll probably see it for the personal connection I have to it. My grandfather on my dad's side is actually from Ellizabethtown and we still have some family there.

Anyway, I guess I just feel it's my duty to help promote this movie. Not that any of you will probably go see it. ;)

Re: \'Elizabethtown\'

Interesting... not something I'd go to the theatre to see, I don't think, but probably somethign I'd catch on PPV or rent.... Always interesting to see how Hollywood protrays the locals.

Kirsten Dunst = Me not going to see it.
After her daft comments on future Spiderman storylines -

"It would actually be really interesting if Spider-Man died. Why doesn't the superhero ever die? I think if Mary Jane was alone, pregnant and he died, she could give birth to a spider baby and carry on the series with another young boy or something like that."

- I started to question her role in each film of hers I saw and frankly she annoys me. It's a shame she's in this film 'cause I'd watch it otherwise.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time talking to her though. Barbara Windsor once bought me a drink and won my eternal love. :)

Saw the movie. Kirsten was the highlight. Orlando trying to pull off an American accent was annoying.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back