• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

'Alien 5'?

Sinclair

\'Alien 5\'?

Sounds like it's in the preliminary stages. I wasn't too impressed with the most recent two, and haven't seen A vs. P, so I don't really know what else they could do storywise, although I'm sure it'll turn out to be something rediculous.

Info.

Re: \'Alien 5\'?

I watched Alien vs Predator with the same compulsion you "rubber neck" at an accident on the highway with, thinking this is gonna be awful because it's a Blank vs Blank movie. But, I was actually surprised that it wasn't terrible at all. It wasn't the best movie in the world by any means, but, I don't regret having spent the time to see it. Of course I rented it, so it's possible I wouldn't have wanted to pay theatre prices to see it.

Yeah, I actually enjoyed AvP. It was good ole-fashioned cheesy fun. :) If you go into it with low (or, in my case NO) expectations, you may just enjoy yourself.

I doubt it. I can't see Scott ever getting around to it, but it would be great.

As for AVP, It was about 15 minutes of good movie wrapped up in dross.

Back