• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

'24' Season 5 (SPOILERS)

Re: \'24\' Season 5 (SPOILERS)

I am stuck a few episodes back, as I downloaded 5 different versions of episode 14, and ALL were corrupted. It's cursed .. but from the sound of it, it's not an entirely bad thing that I'm cursed. :eek:

I read that Sutherland was signed for three more seasons of this...

They seem to always try to out-do the season before with the level of significance of the main threat instead of just trying to do a different story. We went from Assasination, to Nuke Bomb, to Virus Attack, to a hodge-podge of nuke plants and missles with a wuss President at the helm (as you can see things started slipping in Seaosn 4. Now we have this one going all the way to the President. For season 6, the only way they can out-do themselves next time is to have a conspiracy involving God Himself.

I've also heard that he's been signed to three more seasons. I think they just need to go with some type of new format or something, like taking it away from CTU and in a completely different setting. Although I don't think that can even help the show. From what I've also read this is the highest rated season of 24 yet.

The season's finally over and I kind of guessed that the Chinese thing would somehow come back into play. Of course we still don't exactly know what will become of Logan. I heard an interview with the actor, Gregory Itzen, that he will return next season. I was half expecting Mandy to show up again, but I couldn' t quite remember what became of her last season.

Overall I liked the season, despite it going much further into the realm of unbelievability in terms of plotline and time issues. I suspect that Novick, Pierce, and Mrs. Logan will band together with Curtis and Chloe to launch a rescue mission to China to retrieve their precious Jack.

This season of 24 was one big pile of "meh." Total letdown after the finale of last season and how they left it. Then they start off by killing off pretty much the only 3 characters i give a shit about. Not much interest in what is left over...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back