• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Complete Babylon 5 Trading Cards?

Ivanova

Beyond the rim
I read this a while ago, but I thought that I was spazing. I just did a search and found them again. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif According to The Babylon 5 Shop there was the Complete Babylon 5 Cards that were supposed to come out in March 2002. Were these ever released?

Just on E-Bay? They aren't selling anymore at stores? Actually...where did you buy yours? I tried my comic book store but they weren't selling them.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
where did you buy yours? I tried my comic book store but they weren't selling them.

[/quote]

I had the same problem with my local card and comic stores. I bought 3 boxes from somebody off eBay.

Ughhh.... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I wonder if Mile High has them. *taps her fingers together* I'm going to one of their stories sometime this summer. I don't exactly like to buy things off of E-Bay.

Thank ye for the help!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

*chuckles* okay...so I found a good buy on E-Bay. 120 cards for under ten dollars. I don't care much for getting a box (of course it would be nice), or the speciality cards. I can buy such things when I have more money and am preferably at a convention. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

virginia beach, virginia at comic kings had a box of some b5 game. I think it was cards but i'm not sure. only $10. just to let you know

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back