• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Motley Crue movie: Walken as Ozzy; Kilmer as Roth

This movie has the potential to be my generation's Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (not the Beatles album, the movie based on that album which starred The Bee Gees, Peter Frampton and Alice Cooper).
Ummm, ........

Is that a good thing? :confused:

:p :D

Re: Motley Crue movie: Walken as Ozzy

Yes! It wouild be hilarious!

God.. Christopher Walken as Ozzy... imagine the comedic possibilities!

I happened to watch Things To Do In Denver When You Die for my bi-monthly dose of Walken, and I'm going around thinking, "You've been hangin' out with the virus breeders, Jimmy, VB's. You in that yet? Biting the pillow? Don't worry you will be. One day you're saving the rain forest, the next, you're chuggin' cock." in my head all day.

If there's ever a movie with both Walken and Shatner together, my head will explode from the combined awesomeness.

Yes! It wouild be hilarious!

God.. Christopher Walken as Ozzy... imagine the comedic possibilities!
I wasn't referring to Walken, or anything about this movie.

I meant

Is calling any "the Sgt. Pepper (BeeGees version) of its time" a comliment? :cool:

I guess it is, if you consider the fact that GKE is actually laughing about its comic potential. :)

The Beatles movies and the Elvis movies were pretty bad, for the most part. Although Yellow Submarine has a fond place in my heart. :LOL:

It's a compliment if you consider the statement "Plan 9 From Outer Space is one of the funniest movies of all time."

Dig?

The Beatles movies ... were pretty bad,

A Hard Day's Night, their first movie, directed by Richard Lester, is recognized as a ground-breaking, innovative movie. Lester also directed their second film, Help. I actually enjoy Help a lot more than A Hard Day's Night, but it doesn't have the critical acclaim of the first film. Help also stars Leo McKern, and Emily Bron, both fine actors. It is a spy spoof.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back