• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Newbie just starting S2 - Non-Spoilers ONLY!

I do have one question so far: One of my favorite characters, Kosh, seems to know Delenn quite well...more than just as fellow ambassadors. Do they have a history?

Yes they do, as others have already posted. The Minbari and the Vorlons are an interesting pair. You’ll see more of this explained in Season 2, toward the last 1/4 of the season.

Well, I thank you all. I'll let you know where I am. I just finished watching chrysalis and am watching the first show of the second season, where Sheridan comes in. I didn't think I'd like him because I REALLY liked Sinclair, but he's cool.

I loved Sinclair. He really grew on me, especially after “And the Sky Full of Stars” when he starts to remember what happened to him while the Minbari were interrogating him (Battle of the Line.) You’ll be blown away soon enough by more of that. Just wait for Season 3. (grin)

I AM beginning to like Sheridan. He is a lighter personality than Sinclair, which is needed as things get darker and darker. The political intrigue is also very....well, intriguing. LOL.

It took me a while to warm up to Sheridan, but trust me… he is NEEDED. And he definitely gets away with more than Sinclair would have. Where Sinclair would have said “ok, I respect your decision,” Sheridan will always say “ok, cool, but why? No, I really want to know, ok?” Heheheh.

I saw one that had Melissa Gilbert in it. That's about all I remember. It was very confusing, etc. At this point, I don't WANT to remember. I want to just take the series one show at a time.

All will make sense in Season 3. I’m also a gal B5 fan. Welcome!

Thanks, Alluveal. I am already blown away by the intricate plot, the acting (I am awed by Andreas and Peter), the writing (crisp dialogue; humor when necessary to alleviate the heaviness; intrigue; etc.). The special effects are also state-of-the-art for 10 years ago. Imagine what they could do now.

This series is incredible and I'm only in the 2nd season.

Some will argue that the show, while not exactly ever running downhill, peaks at the end of Season 2. They are, however, in a minority.

And everyone agrees that the last episode is magic.

It'll take me a while to get to the last episode, I'm afraid. I'll just have to slog through all the wonderful episodes in between.

I just finished Season 2 and my mouth is STILL agape!!!

Imagine! Seeing Kosh! Wow!!!! That last episode put me in tears.

All the episodes in between, too...poor Londo! I really feel sorry for him. It seems that Garibaldi is the only one who really sees him as a pathetic character.

G'Kar! OMG! What a marvelous performance, especially when his home world is taken over by the Centauri! You can see every bit of sorrow and defeat in his eyes at that moment.

I have also gotten a great soft spot for both Vir and Lennier. They see what's going on but are helpless to do anything about it.

I can see a relationship beginning to form between Delenn and Sheridan. Neat!!!

Morden (name meaning death)...what a vile grease spot! The actor is SOOOOOOO very good in this role.

Lyta's back! And what a shocker about Talia! She was an informant all along. If I think about it, it IS foreshadowed, however.

How can this series get any better?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was beginning to wonder where you'd gotten off to.
Glad you're still enjoying it. It pretty much doesn't stop for the next 44 episodes, but try to check back in once in a while.... and leave in room for bathroom breaks.

Discussion threads will be indiscrimant with regards to what comes later. It would probably safer for you to start a discussion thread, up to where you have seen, and warn people you don't want spoilers for after that point.

Even the epiosde rating threads for episodes you have seen are liable to make reference to what certain things ended up being foreshadowing for.

Re: Newbie just starting S3 - Non-Spoilers ONLY!

Now that you've finished season two, ilikemike, let's see what you think of this...

Remember Lieutenant Commander Laurel Takashima from "The Gathering"? Well, the original plan was that she was going to have been the one with the implanted personality, not Talia. It was under the sway of that implanted personality that the original plan was that it would have been Laurel that shot Garibaldi in the back at the end of season one.

Holy cow! What a difference! I rather like that it was Talia who had the implanted personality. The scene where she tore into Susan was sad, I thought. It was such a betrayal. When I saw that, I couldn't help but feel very lonely for Ivanova. I wonder if Talia is now going to spill the beans at psi corps about Susan being a latent teep. Don't tell me, though...let me find out.

:D

Holy cow! What a difference! I rather like that it was Talia who had the implanted personality. The scene where she tore into Susan was sad, I thought. It was such a betrayal. When I saw that, I couldn't help but feel very lonely for Ivanova. I wonder if Talia is now going to spill the beans at psi corps about Susan being a latent teep. Don't tell me, though...let me find out.

:D

Yeah that scene was great. Andrea Thompson (Talia) really turned on the bitch switch for that moment!

That she did! :LOL:

Bitch switch....I like it! :D

:LOL: There's no better way to describe it, is there?

Is she gone now or will we see her again?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back