B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Classic: Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.personnel

Old February 27th 12, 12:33   #31
VeriBaldi
Lurker

Re: "Pleasure Thresholds" by Patricia Tallman

I got my Pat Tallman book this weekend, I'm so happy. Thanks to this thread, I would not have heard about it, otherwise!

I finished my reading of Pleasure Thresholds, what a great read! I would rank it up there with Walter Koenig's autobiography, lots of interesting information and stories. A very personal narrative, but with some great moments with our favorite B5 friends who have passed beyond the rim.

I also know a lot more about Jurassic Park, Star Trek Generations, the Night of the Living Dead 1990 remake, and several other movies that I did not know before.

I recommend Pat's book to anyone wanting SOMETHING resembling closure from their Babylon 5 experience and fandom.

Of course, once you read this, you'll be hungry for more from the rest of the B5 cast. And that's the best recommend of all.

Last edited by VeriBaldi; February 29th 12 at 23:53.
VeriBaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th 13, 23:31   #32
A_M_Swallow
First One

Pat Tallman has changed her Facebook main picture to a Doctor Who painting. She has written that she will be working in Britain for a week. Am I letting my imagination run too far or has she got a role in Doctor Who?
Old January 28th 13, 00:48   #33
KoshN

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_M_Swallow View Post
Pat Tallman has changed her Facebook main picture to a Doctor Who painting. She has written that she will be working in Britain for a week. Am I letting my imagination run too far or has she got a role in Doctor Who?
We can only hope.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th 13, 17:47   #34
Republibot 3.0
Psi Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_M_Swallow View Post
We can only hope.
So, bottom line: Is this book any good?

Kevin Long
(The Artist Formerly Known As Republibot 3.0, And The World's Greatest Living Thurl Ravenscroft Impersonator)
http://www.kevin-long.com
Republibot 3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th 13, 18:43   #35
Jan
Psi Cop

I liked both versions I got. Pat's led an interesting life and the book shows a lot of heart. Vastly prefer it to Claudia's.

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote