B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Classic: Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.personnel

Old September 27th 11, 20:57   #21
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: "Pleasure Thresholds" by Patricia Tallman

Quick reminder that today's the last day to get the debut discount on Pat Tallman's "Pleasure Thresholds" multimedia memoir. http://www.cafepress.com/b5pat

I don't have my copy of the book yet but I did have the opportunity to read the file just before it went to press. This is what I posted on JMSnews.com: http://jmsnews.com/forums/showpost.p...9&postcount=56

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th 11, 04:05   #22
dencor
Commander

Send a message via Yahoo to dencor

Ok. Just recieved mine. I cannot get the last video to play on the bonus cd rom. The videos were a little shorter than I liked but still interesting. I should finish reading and looking thru the book by the end of next week but i do have one question. What is with the chicken ?
dencor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th 11, 11:43   #23
Jan
Psi Cop

Pat raises chickens. A couple of them became props as well as the cat and Kosh head, that's all.

Write to help@b5books.com (include your order number) and tell them about the problem with the disk so they can send you another.

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Old October 14th 11, 07:52   #24
dencor
Commander

Send a message via Yahoo to dencor

Thanks for you help Jan. I sent the email and Jaclyn is taking great care of me. I am about halfway thru the book and enjoying it. I must say I am surprised by how little Pat was paid, ( still a lot to me ) when looking at her contract. A very good book and I recommend it to all B5 fans.

thanks
dennis
dencor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th 11, 04:32   #25
AnlaShokGrey
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattallman View Post
I'm not sure how you have seen that photo before since it's mine. I do talk about Andreas, and there are lots of my photos. Jan, I doubled the word count from the Comicon version, added pictures and other content. Poor Jason, I have made him crazy!
Wow, I go away for a few weeks, and Pat Tallman replies to me! About Andreas! I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya, that none of my <londo> good and dear friends </londo> here tipped me off in email about that! :-O (I'm looking at you, Jan Schroeder! <g>)

Anyway, while it's highly unlikely that Pat will ever be here again or see this reply, the answer is: I don't know where I saw that photo, but I snagged it from someplace online at some point in the distant past, as I have snagged EVERY photo of Andreas that has ever appeared anywhere online. I think maybe it was posted someplace after his death, on one of the sites aggregating memorial comments from people who knew him or worked with him. Although, maybe it was a different picture from the same event, which would explain how I know the shirt (that's a hard shirt to forget).
AnlaShokGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd 12, 19:30   #26
Nordenstam
Ranger

Send a message via ICQ to Nordenstam Send a message via Skype™ to Nordenstam

Ordered mine before yesterday on CafePress. (Haha, how funny I worked in their t-shirt prints factory for few weeks )
Had problem submiting my order and Pat was really kind when replying imediatelly to me on facebook when I mentioned that. We once also had a short chat on Twitter. She's really nice lady with heart of gold - does not think too much of herself and such. :-)
Later I found out that only checkout thru Amazon account did not work so I created the profile for CafePress only and then it was fine.

Order submitted and now I wait for my copy. All my friends will laugh at me how nerdy I am!
Old January 24th 12, 18:58   #27
Jan
Psi Cop

For those who may not be aware, the publisher, Publishing 180 has a special help email, too. Send an email with your issue to help@B5Books.com and I guarantee you'll get swift assistance. Which isn't to say that CafePress' Customer Support isn't usually good, it is.

Enjoy the package when it comes!

Jan
Old February 13th 12, 15:05   #28
Nordenstam
Ranger

Send a message via ICQ to Nordenstam Send a message via Skype™ to Nordenstam

Fresh new member just arrived home from the customs administration

Old February 20th 12, 19:24   #29
VeriBaldi
Lurker

New poster here, thanks to Jan for the notice. It is cool that Pat Tallman posted here.

Hey Pat, I just ordered your package from CafePress. It looks like a sensational multimedia deal. (I hope it delivers better residuals than those B5 action figures.)
VeriBaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st 12, 22:00   #30
vacantlook

Welcome to B5tv.com VeriBaldi.
vacantlook is offline   Reply With Quote