• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade DVD cover fan-art challenge

Well, whaever happens, I am just glad to see that there is the slight possibility that we'll be getting these.

I love the series, and I'm missing a couple episodes. This will be a sure-fire way to make sure that I get them all. No matter what the order is.

Rommie :eek:

The renegade rangers? :confused:

Those were TNT's words, and where the series might have been going in the second season (Which makes me wonder why TNT would use those words when describing the first season. :confused:

It's because TNT "thought" that Crusade was a series about "renegade" Rangers. This is evidenced by the following video ad which was shown on TNT long before the Crusade series was ever shown:

WARNING:
The following video is in very poor condition
and is in Quicktime (ugh) format.

Early TNT Crusade promo

Those were TNT's words, and where the series might have been going in the second season (Which makes me wonder why TNT would use those words when describing the first season. :confused:

It's because TNT "thought" that Crusade was a series about "renegade" Rangers. This is evidenced by the following video ad which was shown on TNT long before the Crusade series was ever shown:

WARNING:

Early TNT Crusade promo

WARNING:

Early TNT Crusade promo

Oh My God! I never saw that. It has to be the most explosions per second of any promo I've ever seen. The ending sentence:

"I do not want your kind in a blind panic." was never said in the series, or in "A Call to Arms." They spliced it together from:

"I"

"do not want your kind"

and

"in a blind panic...."

...and came mostly from the dream sequence intro. to "Racing the Night." Then they laid it over the Drazi from "A Call to Arms," who didn't say any of those words. :rolleyes: Good grief!

They must think a series can only be worthwhile if it has nearly continuous explosions. They even used Star Trek "Red Alert" sounds. :eek: :rolleyes:

WARNING:

Early TNT Crusade promo

Oh My God! I never saw that. It has to be the most explosions per second of any promo I've ever seen. The ending sentence:

"I do not want your kind in a blind panic." was never said in the series, or in "A Call to Arms." They spliced it together from:

"I"

"do not want your kind"

and

"in a blind panic...."

...and came mostly from the dream sequence intro. to "Racing the Night." Then they laid it over the Drazi from "A Call to Arms," who didn't say any of those words. :rolleyes: Good grief!

They must think a series can only be worthwhile if it has nearly continuous explosions. They even used Star Trek "Red Alert" sounds. :eek: :rolleyes:

The renegade rangers or no renegade rangers, I just get pissed off at TNT for what they did to Crusade. Right now in the US, I personally don't think there is any good Scifi on T.V. We are in an empty wasteland with Scifi leading "The Way." :mad:

Cerberus

The renegade rangers or no renegade rangers, I just get pissed off at TNT for what they did to Crusade. Right now in the US, I personally don't think there is any good Scifi on T.V. We are in an empty wasteland with Scifi leading "The Way." :mad:

Cerberus

"I"

"do not want your kind"

and

"in a blind panic...."

Oh, it only gets worse .....

TNT ran a group of these promos long before the series ever started. They ran them between 4 and 5 A.M.

In the next promo, they once again "lifted" the voice of the Drazi from "Racing The Night" and dubbed it onto the Drakh leader from "War Zone". (I wondered why the Drakh had Drazi accents) They tripled the explosions and continued hammering us with that stupid "Who Will Live and Who Will Die" question.

With much disgust, I present the "explosive" 6 Rangers promo:
(Hey TNT ... you goofs ... they're not Rangers)

Crusade 6 Ranger promo

"I"

"do not want your kind"

and

"in a blind panic...."

TNT ran a group of these promos long before the series ever started. They ran them between 4 and 5 A.M.

In the next promo, they once again "lifted" the voice of the Drazi from "Racing The Night" and dubbed it onto the Drakh leader from "War Zone". (I wondered why the Drakh had Drazi accents) They tripled the explosions and continued hammering us with that stupid "Who Will Live and Who Will Die" question.

(Hey TNT ... you goofs ... they're not Rangers)

Crusade 6 Ranger promo

Who the heck's up and watching TNT between 4 and 5 AM??? Hey, how did you :eek: get this stuff? :LOL:

Just when you think they couldn't do any worse, they one up themselves. I'm going to create a thread for these TNT promos.

(Hey TNT ... you goofs

Goofs? You're entirely too kind. :LOL:

Who the heck's up and watching TNT between 4 and 5 AM??? Hey, how did you :eek: get this stuff? :LOL:

Just when you think they couldn't do any worse, they one up themselves. I'm going to create a thread for these TNT promos.

(Hey TNT ... you goofs

Goofs? You're entirely too kind. :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back