• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Spider-Man Far From Home (2019) - - -SPOILERS

What did YOU think of SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME (2019)?

• LOVED IT!!!!!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • PRETTY GOOD!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN THE REALM OF THE MCU

• NOT AS GOOD AS I HOPED

• HATED IT!!!!!

• Total voters

Looney

Regular
Okay what are people thoughts?

SPOILERS FOLLOW

:scream:

:wtf:

:eek:

:p

;)

I REALLY enjoyed it, but for two poor choices. The worst choice they made was how things ended for Beck (Gyllenhaal). I REALLY thought he was a very dynamic and charismatic villain with his band of Stark dejects. :LOL: I hope they keep the "dejects" for future installments.

The only other thing I didn't like about it was that the holographic imaging shows were WAY out there. No one could have anticipated and scripted those scenarios to go off with out a hitch, but that is a minor quibble in an otherwise complaint free fun ride.

Last edited:
To be honest... I'm not really a fan of superhero films! I've seen maybe 3 or 4 of the Marvel Universe films, Iron Man 1 and 2, and the first two Avengers (I fell asleep half way through the second one). I don't mind the Christian Bale Batman films (I know they're not Marvel), though they got progressively less interesting to me as the series progressed. And I quite like some of the X-Men films – the first two, and Days of Future Past is very good. I've not seen the others (except for Last Stand, which isn't great).

Okay well you have a lot of catching up to do. You haven't really seen the best yet and you have to go through a lot to get to GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2014), CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR (2016), GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 2 (2017), THOR RAGNAROK (2017), and AVENGERS INFINITY WAR (2018). These are pretty much the cream of the crop. The ones you might struggle with are THOR (2011), IRON MAN 3 (2013), and THOR THE DARK WORLD (2013). I am NOT saying these are not entertaining movies. I am ranking them according to ones I feel you might struggle with based on your previous statements.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back