• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Vid snap shots - 9 shots

SamGadsby

Regular
Sorry for the quality, but that's how I got it.
Logo.gif
Narn.gif

Minbari.gif
Meeting.gif

GKar.gif
Prayer.gif

CnC.gif
box.gif

Triluminary.gif

------------------
"Gideon says we all have things to hide."
"Does he? How unfortunate, I was hoping he'd come further than that. Well not that it isn't true of course, it's just that one simply doesn't have to say it."

"I was just trying to work out whether a comment from me right now would be most wanted or least needed."

[This message has been edited by SamGadsby (edited June 12, 2001).]

I love this place. 'Ask and ye shall receive' gets a whole new meaning here...

------------------
"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end? It comes from within."

Looks fine to me....thanks for all your efforts--Faith Manages

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

I just did a bunch too, of the highest quality one... still crappy, but bigger... I'll try and clean them up, sort them into order, then post. I managed to get one from each 'scene' so it may help those who can't view the clip.

Oops, may have gotten a bit carried away... did 54 captures, lol.

[This message has been edited by Azlynn (edited June 12, 2001).]

I have to echo all of the complaints re: scifi's site, 'cause my experience has been the same; but you rule!

Thanx very much!

------------------

Great shots. Thanks for all your good works. I just went back and rechecked the site and it has closed down. However I saw it three times so I'm not complaining.
smile.gif

------------------

WOO-HOO!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the captures, SamGadsby. RealPlayer quality is, well, not quite the best... but hey, who's complaining? Not me!
laugh.gif

Looking forward to Azlynn's efforts as well... at least, captures are something that can be saved and kept! Well, until the "real thing" arrives, anyway.
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

I just got off their site 5 minutes ago. It's still on. I tried the 300k and it was so choppy it looked like stills. 200k is good though.
Want to see it again?

------------------
"Gideon says we all have things to hide."
"Does he? How unfortunate, I was hoping he'd come further than that. Well not that it isn't true of course, it's just that one simply doesn't have to say it."

"I was just trying to work out whether a comment from me right now would be most wanted or least needed."

Back