• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New review at Aint It Cool News

Thanks, Dylan, what you said makes a lot of sense.
smile.gif

It's quite natural that a potential new project hasn't perhaps got everything together by the pilot movie. Besides, in case of a long story (such as B5, or, hopefully, B5LR), the pilot should also serve as an introduction/setting up the basic stuff, right?

Anyway... perhaps I should relocate to the States, at least for January, to see it! Is that supportive enough?
laugh.gif

I won't be able to do that, of course, but I will be there in spirit - and I promise to withhold my own judgment until I've seen the movie myself.

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths
Visit Kribu's Lounge - now completely ad-free!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dylan Neal:
How the hell did my picture get beside my name, I never chose that! As if actors aren't perceived as vain idiots enough as it is....now I've got to figure out how to get rid of that.
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blame Antony.
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths
Visit Kribu's Lounge - now completely ad-free!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Anyway... perhaps I should relocate to the States, at least for January, to see it! Is that supportive enough?
laugh.gif

I won't be able to do that, of course, but I will be there in spirit - and I promise to withhold my own judgment until I've seen the movie myself.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nuts...it seems that reverses do have a way of taking effect, sometimes: by next summer, I'll have relocated from the plains of central Illinois where I've lived most of my life to sunny Vancouver, BC, and I have no idea what the airing situation might be for a possible series.
laugh.gif

I imagine that it'll show on the Space network up there, but I'm still not entirely certain of that.
cool.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Leto II (edited October 16, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Delbert:
I'm a bit worried about the polarisation of views so far: cast say it's knockout, but the AICN reviewers seem really unimpressed.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's been a while since I read the first AICN review in its entirety, but didn't the first reviewer like it? He didn't dwell too much on the quality of the show (it was more of a point-by-point breakdown of the plot than a review), but I thought he said that he liked what he saw.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back