• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

J.M.S. stars in this Crusade promo

Where did you get this?? Where did it play? ...or did you assemble it?

I never saw the interview, but thought the text was only from a "print" interview.

In the US, we (or at least I) never saw any of these promos. The most we get is to see Sci-Fi's promo about "in the order it was meant to be seen." I'll have to go back and watch my TNT Crusade tapes, to see what promos they might have had in there (if any).

Great promo.

Ive got the Crusade box set. The promo at the start of each episode is just clippings of scenes.

Wonder if Crusade is coming out on DVD.

Man, watching that promo just pisses me off that TNT cancelled it! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

So much promise but NO lets just kill it and make it so no-one else can have it. Isn’t that the same mentality that losers, dictators and ass*holes have when they lose battles and wars? If I can’t have it no one can. Man, what a bunch of babies. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Cerberus

I like the your promos. Thanx. Just one comment. I hate TNT!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Me too, lets add some more /forums/images/icons/mad.gif faces!

/forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/devil.gif

Back