• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade returns (video promo)

OMG OMG OMG thank you so much. I need more vid clips of crusade

i have those as soundfiles - but great ot see them

keep them comming as the weeks go on /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks.

I have to wonder if Sci-Fi will have any promos. ... Naah. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif What's to promote? They're only reruns. It's not like it's something new to promote, or like there's any future on this channel. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Honestly, Crusade's been out of comission for so long now that I don't see it having a future on ANY tv station.... sad, but I think we can write it off as a fact of life. However, I refuse to give up hope on a series of Cursade novels by Jeanne Cavelos.... That would rock, considering we're not goign to get it on TV, I don't think.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Crusade's been out of comission for so long now that I don't see it having a future on ANY tv station

[/quote]
Have to say I agree with that. I think the chances of us ever seeing any more Crusade are less than zero.

Once SFC were unable to find the funds to take it on when TNT first dropped it, if it was going to happen at all I think it would have happened as soon as SFC picked up the re-run rights.

As far as I can see, a trilogy of novels is the only arena that might see Crusade continued, but I think if I were Del Rey I would be reluctant to release a new series of books based on a TV show that is perceived by the TV viewing public at large (rather then the hard-core fans) to be a flop.

Just my $0.02.

Great to have the promos available BTW ... thanks.

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Back