• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Fan Club Psi Corps pins

Jan

Regular
With thanks to Glindros over on JMSNews.com, this seller has multiples of the Psi Corps pins from the B5 Fan Club for sale for only $25 each. If you've been looking for one of these, you'll know what an excellent price that is as they've been really hard to find since the Fan Club was caught up in the Netter Digital bankruptcy.

Jan

With thanks to Glindros over on JMSNews.com, this seller has multiples of the Psi Corps pins from the B5 Fan Club for sale for only $25 each. If you've been looking for one of these, you'll know what an excellent price that is as they've been really hard to find since the Fan Club was caught up in the Netter Digital bankruptcy.

Jan

Excellent! I can't seem to find my old one...

Just as an FYI, a couple of us have been in touch with this seller and she says she's got a lot of Fan Club stuff. I'm hoping that all the stuff caught up in the bankruptcy is finally coming to light.

Also FYI, I bought a few of them and she upgraded the shipping and packed them really well.

Jan

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back