• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

British Sitcoms

It was this weekend's episodes ... I think!
smile.gif

There was another Coupling episode that I watched this weekend as well since I gave it a Season Pass. It was about this dinner party where Patrick told his bi girlfriend Sally was a lesbian. The last one I saw was about the pregnancy tests. Not sure if I am seeing these in order, but at least it is enough to follow what they are talking about.
wink.gif

The Manchild ep was only the second episode I have seen from that show.

I also like Farscape but not as much as I did since season three.
cool.gif

FWIW: The 3 eps that you have mentioned were in the right order. The pregnancy test one was the last ep of series 3. I think they are going to cycle back to the beginning of S3 with reruns now.

How do students manage? That's a lot of money when you are a broke college student trying hard to cope with not having a full time job because you are in school.
Sometimes they get 'unofficial' advance warning
wink.gif
. After all, the inspectors have to ask permission to get onto university property.

I also seem to remember that the detector vans only work with CRTs, so you're essentially safe using an LCD monitor.

Ah good. At least I will get to see the entire S3 but I also hope they show S1 and S2 again eventually or else I buy the DVDs.
wink.gif

FYI Lyta:

Coupling will be cycling back to the beginning the first series starting next weekend (4/27) on BBC America. I just thought that I would mention it, in case you weren't watching their listings or whatever.

Oooh thanks Pillow! I do have a Season Pass for it but right now they are showing episodes I have already seen so I am not watching it regularly.

I will keep an eye out next week however! :cool:

I just have to say thanks again because it is a really funny show and I am enjoying it immensely. :D

Back