• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Is it time to go beyond the rim?

Goodness. I'm seeing a ton of people I can't even remember. And yes, I haven't been around for some time now, but still...

I am currently without a functional computer (and I am grateful for my tax dollars providing me with a decent library system), but as soon as that's fixed, I'll try to pop in more regularly.

My sweetheart Adrian and I got to Severed Dreams the other week. Just as good as ever, we're both loving it. (Adrian completely forgot about Delenn and the Minbari until they showed up, just as jms intended... although it's still glaringly obvious that Draal would have weighed in if necessary.) So yes, we have new converts, even after all this time.

Hi. :)

Regardless of what ends up happening...

"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we’ve exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains."

LondosHair, it's awesome to see you popping back in here. How long has it been? Seems like many years to me! I hope you've been well.

I'd be really bummed if this place disappeared. I check in regularly but don't post much. I hope someone decides to keep this site up.

So does anyone think it is actually still going to go away? Is anyone watching on the Go90 app? I thought that would start generating more discussion. :confused:

^^ I agree with Sinclair!
thumbsup.gif

It is just amazing to me that there hasn't been more discussion with Go90 showing up. I will keep fighting. I don't think we are going anywhere because I know Markas is still helping sort out any new member issues. We just need to keep talking and if you are not talking you need to start saying stuff instead of reading all our brilliant thoughts and not commenting on them. :scream: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :LOL:

Yeah hopefully it will either do well enough on Go90 that they extended the licensing agreement past one year or it does well enough that Netflix re-license it. I doubt this will happen since Netflix didn't renew it while Sense 8 was on Netflix and it seems less likely now that Netflix has canceled Sense 8. :mad:

LondosHair, it's awesome to see you popping back in here. How long has it been? Seems like many years to me! I hope you've been well.

I have been, old friend. Thanks! I haven't laid eyes on an episode of B5 in at least 10 years. I'm afraid it just hasn't aged well. Hoping now that Sense8 has been canned, JMS makes a real effort to bring back B5. I used to be 100% anti-reboot, but I've done a complete 180 on that.

Hoping now that Sense8 has been canned, JMS makes a real effort to bring back B5. I used to be 100% anti-reboot, but I've done a complete 180 on that.

He's got a number of pilots in the works and at least one movie. Maybe we'll get an update at SDCC next month. Last info was that he was working on building the credibility of his Studio JMS.

I have been, old friend. Thanks! I haven't laid eyes on an episode of B5 in at least 10 years. I'm afraid it just hasn't aged well. Hoping now that Sense8 has been canned, JMS makes a real effort to bring back B5. I used to be 100% anti-reboot, but I've done a complete 180 on that.

Hey Hair! :LOL: Haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Back