• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Time

Boxie

Regular
Okay... :LOL: I've tried and tried to get my time to stick, but doesn't want to do it.

On my home page it says the current server time is 1:29AM on the 13th. My clock says it's 5:29PM...on the 12th. I already had -8 hours from the server time, but my posts always list the server time instead of my own, and it just looks weird. You guys all seem to have different times.... :D is there a trick to this?

I've been having problems with the time lately too. Yesterday I had to set it for 3.4 hours off Greenwich mean time just to get it to be a couple of minutes off my computer clock. Then when I signed into the board again later, the time was all whacky again. It appeared to be all whacky when I signed in again just a few minutes ago, but I didn't try to figure out the exact time difference.

We had a hard disk die yesterday. Some oddities happened, like the server time went off for some reason.

Back