• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The 4400

Alluveal

Regular
Anyone watch this? Sorry if I'm repeating a topic/post. I may get it from Netflix as I'll be fat and preggo without much to do over the next 1.5 months.

I heard it's pretty good.

Yea I have. Its not too bad. Apparently the 4th Season starts airing June 17th on USA, so there will be one more year. Its not a super closely-knit overall story, but is pretty well done. I like the variation in characters, and they keep things interesting.

I think it's a really great show. I think the season finale from the 2nd season was one of the best season finales of that year. They really stepped up their game in the 3rd season, so I'm looking forward to year four.

the USA network seems to be the only one putting out decent shows. They have not been infected with the "Cancel!" virus that has infected so many other networks.

Sweet! It's in my Netflix Queue as we speak. I should be getting my first disk next week (as soon as I finish what I have now.)

I've really heard very little about it. I was watching a House rerun on USA and saw a blip for it and thought I would give it a shot. There's no grimaces or "ewww" faces so far, so woo! Here I go.

I think its a great show, I enjoy watching it every season and Im looking forward to it starting up again this summer. During the summer its nice to have both The Dead Zone and The 4400 to watch.

I would give it a shot. Granted there are some episodes that you can do without but overall I really like the show. I was worried it was going to be the "vision of the week" kinda show but it hasnt turned into that for me at least.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back