B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

View Poll Results: The Fall Of Centauri Prime
A -- Excellent 27 87.10%
B -- Good 3 9.68%
C -- Average 0 0%
D -- Poor 0 0%
F -- Failure 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 9th 15, 19:14   #21
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: EpDis: The Fall Of Centauri Prime

I think Delenn was trying to save face for him. But it would have been kinder in the long run for her to just say "look bub, ain't never gonna happen so get over it!" to him.

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th 18, 17:41   #22
Talvitar
Ranger

Re: EpDis: The Fall Of Centauri Prime

Yesterday I didn't want to watch my at-least-one-episode-every-evening. I was like a five-year-old, having a temper tantrum, yelling "I don't wanna!!!!" (ok, not literally!)
End of the world kind of feeling, I knew bad stuff was coming, Keepers and all, and I just wanted to put it off.
So I watched National Treasure 2 instead. Feelgood action, no deep feelings, no being invested in some fictional characters, actually *caring* what happens to them.

Today: bull by the horns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn View Post
And he looks *so* unhappy that no one could help feeling sorry for him. Delenn sees the darkness surrounding him, and he is now completely alone. What a horrible feeling!
The thing is.... he isn't completely alone. Never, ever during the rest of his life will he enjoy the luxury of being able to be completely alone.
And that is the ultimate horror.

Excellent stuff.

Yes, Londo and G'Kar's discussion was very moving. However, for me even more touching was that pretty much immediately after seeing his world being bombed, the first thing Londo does is to try and save G'Kar.
Words of friendship are easy. Deeds of friendship - that's the real thing.

Isn't it strange, G'Kar? When we first met I had no power and all the choices I could ever want. And now I have all the power I could ever want and no choices at all. No choice at all.
*sigh* Great writing + great actor = a lump in my throat

There are no words to express how bad I feel for Londo. Yes, he wasn't blameless but boy, talk about payback

I kind of liked the Delenn+Lennier scene. I love you followed by I know cannot but remind someone like me (SW fan) of Han Solo, but it was such a nice scene I didn't have the heart to giggle. And even though I thought Delenn rather overtalked the aftermath (really, couldn't she have left it at "I actually didn't hear anything"....), I still think she did a fair job of it.
Also, this was the second scene ever where I thought Lennier was hot Believe you me, during seasons 1-4 I couldn't imagine thinking that!
If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the gene pool, they'd have stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea! (Sheridan / A distant star)
Talvitar is offline   Reply With Quote