• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah on UKTV

No, they did show it last night - I watched the tape this morning (the first 25min of it anyway

Did they? It wasn't on according to sky's online TV guide:
http://www.sky.com/skycom/tvguide
It also wasn't on according to NTL digitals TV guide through the TV. Both normally list Jeremiah as on, as I check both of them before setting my video to make sure they haven't frelled with the time. Similarly, digiguide also didn't have Jeremiah listed for early Tuesday morning, which is my last resort check if the other two turn up useless.

Did they? It wasn't on according to sky's online TV guide:
http://www.sky.com/skycom/tvguide
It also wasn't on according to NTL digitals TV guide through the TV. Both normally list Jeremiah as on, as I check both of them before setting my video to make sure they haven't frelled with the time. Similarly, digiguide also didn't have Jeremiah listed for early Tuesday morning, which is my last resort check if the other two turn up useless.

Yep,

I can vouch for it being on on Monday night - I have now had a chance to check said VCR tape, and there it was.

Interesting Sky's digiguide didn't have it, as my (non-Sky) EPG had it, as did TV & Satellite Week, and the Radio Times.

Haven't bothered looking for next week's ep yet though!

Cheers,

Interesting Sky's digiguide didn't have it, as my (non-Sky) EPG had it, as did TV & Satellite Week, and the Radio Times.

Print mags?! Wow, I've not seen one of those for years! :)

Well, I'm even more annoyed that all my usual sources for checking whether somehing is on all lied to me.

You see, again, if you look at the listings on Sky's website, they do not list Jeremiah as being on this coming Monday, as they didn't this week:
http://www.sky.com/skycom/tvguide/0,,495-5,00.html

Which of course means I've now potentially missed this weeks episode, and I clearly can't trust that the "repeat" will be shown as and when advertised.
:(

So what episode aired on Monday? "A Means to an End" or "Out of the Ashes"?

It is getting very difficult to read the various online schedules and figure out what actually aired. My info for next week is probably all frelled up as well. If anyone wants to let me know if it is correct or not, it would be appriciated:

http://abyss.hubbe.net/jeremiah/eps/sch_uk.html

Hmm, I wonder if Jeremiah got pre-empted again because I have "Moon" aired on the 7th/8th. According to my sources, "Means" was supposed to air on the 14th/15th but that would also mean that they skipped an episode.

:confused:

Man, I am so confused so I hope someone will come along and give me the correct schedule because I sure can't figure it out. :(

Print mags?! Wow, I've not seen one of those for years! :)

Well, I'm even more annoyed that all my usual sources for checking whether somehing is on all lied to me.

You see, again, if you look at the listings on Sky's website, they do not list Jeremiah as being on this coming Monday, as they didn't this week:
http://www.sky.com/skycom/tvguide/0,,495-5,00.html

Which of course means I've now potentially missed this weeks episode, and I clearly can't trust that the "repeat" will be shown as and when advertised.
:(

OK ... "print mag" update :)

Next week's issues of the aforementioned low-tech information outlets, do not have Jeremiah in Sky One's listings at all ... neither Monday/Tueaday 1:50am (when it is replaced by Poltergeist:The Legacy), nor Friday/Saturday 3:55am (when it is replaced by some other POS that I can't remember), or any point in between as far as I can see.

It is beginning to look very much as though Sky have given up on it ... just when it was starting to get really interesting.

Come on C4, where are you when we need you?

:mad:

It is beginning to look very much as though Sky have given up on it ... just when it was starting to get really interesting.

I've just tried a program search on digiguide.
It claims that after this week, the next episode of Jeremiah is on Sky One on 29th April at 01:50AM.
So maybe they're skipping next week because it's Easter?!
Fingers crosses.
But yes, I really can't see them showing the second season at this rate, so I hope some other channel picks it up.

Ok, let me see if I got this right.

On April 15th, "Out of the Ashes" was shown at 1:50am?

Does anyone get SkyOne Mix to confirm the repeat on that channel at 10pm on the 15th?

Then another repeat on SkyOne again on Apr 19th at 3:55am?

According to DigiGuide, the next episode ("A Means to an End"?) will be on April 29th at 1:50am?

If anyone wants to send me screen shots of DigiGuide's results, feel free. :) I know it was really confused about what to display from the 26th -29th last time someone checked for me.

i checked the sky one tv guide online and apparently the eppisode A Means To An End is on the 28th april , which is tonight!! yay! :)

i checked the sky one tv guide online and apparently the eppisode A Means To An End is on the 28th april , which is tonight!! yay!

Bugger, I forgot to set the VCR to record it :( I will have to remember to record the repeat showing on Saturday morning.

Doh - I've just looked in my TV mag and it looks like it is not being repeated on Friday :( Does anyone know if this episode is being shown again on Sky One? (I don't get Mix)

Doh - I've just looked in my TV mag and it looks like it is not being repeated on Friday :( Does anyone know if this episode is being shown again on Sky One? (I don't get Mix)

Well, the bad news is it looks like the episode isn't getting repeated. I just tried searching on Digiguide and couldn't find anything.
I only remembered to set my video 20 minutes before the episode aired! :eek:

The good news is that the two part season finalé is being shown back to back on Sky One from 1:50am Tuesday ( 1:50 am to 3:30am ).

So, don't forget to set your video next Monday night!
:)

(edited to correct the times)

The good news is that the two part season finalé is being shown back to back on Sky One from 1:50am Tuesday ( 1:50 am to 3am ). So, don't forget to set your video next Monday night!
:)
Uh, you may wanna set it to finish at 3:30am, or you're gonna be really pissed about typos!

(It's definitely 0150 to 0330 on Sky's site - they're presumably showing both parts uncut in the same less-crappy-ads format as for the last two eps) :)

I hope this is not a bad sign, but in South Africa Jeremiah has been moved from 8:30pm to 9pm on Fridays. Its now in direct competition with X Files
(9:30pm start)and Sopranos (9pm start) :(

(It's definitely 0150 to 0330 on Sky's site - they're presumably showing both parts uncut in the same less-crappy-ads format as for the last two eps) :)

Good news about the finale, bad news it is the end of the season! :(

While "less-crappy-ads" might be a good thing as far as watching the show is concerned, the "shunted off to the middle of the night with fewer ads" thing leaves me concerned about whether we will ever get S2.

It is a sure sign that ratings were poor when it ran at 10pm so advertisers didn't want to pay for those time slots. Hence the move.

Sky One have (presumably) already bought the rights to the whole of S1, so it made some sort of sense to show it to its end, but if ratings were so poor it had to be shifted I doubt they will be falling over themselves to buy S2.

While "less-crappy-ads" might be a good thing as far as watching the show is concerned, the "shunted off to the middle of the night with fewer ads" thing leaves me concerned about whether we will ever get S2.

It is a sure sign that ratings were poor when it ran at 10pm so advertisers didn't want to pay for those time slots. Hence the move.

Sky One have (presumably) already bought the rights to the whole of S1, so it made some sort of sense to show it to its end, but if ratings were so poor it had to be shifted I doubt they will be falling over themselves to buy S2.

The show needs to be shots post 9pm because of the language, at the very least.
There's a bit of nudity, from time to time, but the swearing is in every episode.
As of a couple of weeks back, when Sky rescheduled the show to the early hours, they weren't even aware of a season 2, or so the email they sent me claims.
Sadly, I very much doubt we'll get S2 on Sky here in the UK. With luck, another channel may pick it up...

As of a couple of weeks back, when Sky rescheduled the show to the early hours, they weren't even aware of a season 2, or so the email they sent me claims.
Sadly, I very much doubt we'll get S2 on Sky here in the UK. With luck, another channel may pick it up...

Yeah, I got a variation on that e-mail too. Mine also heavily implied that they hadn't made a commitment to the entire show so I guess they are buying on a season by season basis, which means "Watch this space ... "

Back