• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Graphic Novel

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>From "Worlds of JMS" (updated 16 May 2001)

Straczynski is writing a standalone Babylon 5 graphic novel for Wildstorm. It is due later in 2001.

Straczynski is currently planning a story that takes place before "War Without End" featuring both Sinclair and Sheridan and involving Mars, Minbar, Babylon 5, and a conspiracy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone heard anything since then?

------------------
DaveC
"Somebody gulped. You were supposed to sip not gulp!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GaribaldisHair:
Anyone heard anything since then?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just sent a post asking this question, to rastb5m, as a reply to the JMS thread "jms comics out & other stuph".

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

I haven't heard anything in a long time about the novel .I thought I heard it had been postponed or something.Anyone know for sure?

------------------

This is the first that I have heard of this novel, so I would not know. I do believe that if it was written, any combination of Sheridan and Sinclair would be cool.
cool.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

Ohhhh, I would love to read that. I need some good reading material that I haven't read yet.

Hmmm...Wildstorm is known for being slow, so we just have to wait and see what happens.
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>KoshN said:

I just sent a post asking this question, to rastb5m, as a reply to the JMS thread "jms comics out & other stuph".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you did this anyway completely separately, then it is nice to see that great minds think alike ... or fools seldom differ ... or something ...

If you did it in response to my post ... cool, thanks !!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
DaveC
"Somebody gulped. You were supposed to sip not gulp!"

Ivanova,

What kind of reading material are you looking for? B5 novels? What kind of reading do you like aside from B5 novels? I have some suggestions that are rather good ones IMHO, so feel free to tell me what you are looking for and I will share those suggestions with you if they might interest you.
smile.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GaribaldisHair:
If you did it in response to my post ... cool, thanks !!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did it in response to your post. It's something JMS should see, and have the opportunity to answer.
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Back