• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Top 10 Selling DVD's (B5 Season 3 @ #8!)

Top 10 Selling DVD\'s (B5 Season 3 @ #8!)

1. The Two Towers extended edition
2. The Two Towers regular edition
3. The Matrix Reloaded
4. Daredevil
5. Adventures of Indiana Jones
6. Futurama, season two
7. The Lion King platinum edition
8. Babylon 5 season three
9. Solaris
10. The Chamber of Secrets

Source: Amazon.com, top-selling genre DVDs, 7/28/03

Warner Bros. has got to love that....

Keep :)

Re: Top 10 Selling DVD\'s (B5 Season 3 @ #8!)

Dude, its been in the top 5 at Amazon.ca for the past few months. More people probably buy from there cos its cheaper too.

We'll be seeing the reminader of the seasons for sure and maybe Crusade too.

Can't wait to get Call to Arms in DD 5.1. I haven't decided if I'll be getting Turdspace or River of Shit yet...

Dude, its been in the top 5 at Amazon.ca for the past few months. More people probably buy from there cos its cheaper too.

Yup, I ordered two sets the other day from them and used my $10 off coupon as well. :D

Damn, they only gave me a $5 off coupon :rolleyes: I guess somethings better than nothing. I hadn't realised Amazon.ca was only a year old.

When i was at Whitcoulles earlier this week, B5 Season 2 was their number 1 DVD - and i thought YAY

- from New Zealand

I know ... I thought it was only $5 off too but when I used it ... it gave me $10 off. :D Maybe I had an unused one from before but I am not complaining. :LOL:

What I find astounding is that people are actually buying The Two Towers Don't-I-Feel-Like-A-Pratt-Now 2 disc edition when the real version is available for order. What are they thinking?!

At least they're not buying the full frame version :rolleyes:

What I find astounding is that people are actually buying The Two Towers Don't-I-Feel-Like-A-Pratt-Now 2 disc edition when the real version is available for order. What are they thinking?!

I imagine that alot of people feel it long enough as it is and don't really care about all the extra extras (as it were). Others simply want to own both the theatrical version and the extended version. And then there are those that simply can't wait until November to see the movie again.

The last two apply to me and I have no qualms about buying the title twice. What I hate is when one version is released and then some time later another, better, version is announced and released. If you are going to release a movie twice just TELL US!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back